Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching a guy stoke his cock, for your pleasure.

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
1 watcher
12 likes
Rookie Scribe
Do you like to watch a guy cum. Watch him as he strokes his cock, and how does it feel when you see the cum spurting. Do you like "Tributes"
Rainbow Warrior
I much prefer a more participatory role, but I've enjoyed being guys' visual stimuli, knowing it was my naked body that was getting them aroused. Tributes don't do a thing for me, I'm afraid, so don't anyone send me any, please!
Active Ink Slinger
OP,
That "r" you left out in the title does make a difference.
Active Ink Slinger
Watching a guy jerk off doesn't do much for me. If I'm there, I'd rather do the work for him and I'd rather use my mouth, pussy or ass to get the job done.
Advanced Wordsmith
It turns me on. I've had lots of guys send me snaps or vids of them cumming and if I wasn't already wet, it gets me there pretty fast.
Rookie Scribe

I'd love to wank for a female audience, or a mixed audience. I'm so attracted to the thought of it. There's something I find so erotic in performing for someone something that's so often done in privately/secretively.

I like doing the work myself, but I do enjoy how much he gets off on it either way! Nice to see him groan when he ejaculates!! ;)

Active Ink Slinger

Yes, especially when I was much younger. I loved watching a cock shoot cum. As I got older, guys I hung with realized that I wanted to do the "work". But even now, sometimes I'm tired after a long day in the lab. My bf and I will go to bed, stay on our sides and individually masturbate. Like I said, I love watching - guys make it seem so easy when they stroke their own cocks. After my bf cums on his own belly, I usually clean him up with my tongue, or just lean over when he's cumming and take him into my mouth. . If he or I are apart on a trip, we set up a zoom call. I do myself while I watch him squirt on the video call. Awesome, but not as nice as in person.

I’m greedy I want the feeling of the action on or in me. But as a warm up.. beyond sexy!

Active Ink Slinger

I enjoy watching him cum - as to whether it is my hand or his doesnt matter.

Tributes - Not my scene.