wat do you prefer?

last reply
17 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok i have a unsual fetish, i have a underwear fetish and thats where this question comes from......wat kind of underwear do you wear?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
wat kind of speller are u?? lol

thong or boy shorts for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thong or boy shorts too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not a good one......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah, screw spelling... always hated it when I was in school. As for the question... hmm... I've got a thing for thongs and shorts
What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad sky diver??

One goes... WHACK... DARN!!!

the other: DAAAAAARRRRRNNNNN..... WHACK... *Bloody red stain on the ground*
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by schzae_dayvow
Ah, screw spelling... always hated it when I was in school.

So you register to be a member at a website where 99.9% of the sex fiends actually value articulation, literate speech and correctly spelled words?

Makes perfucked sense to me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by schzae_dayvow

So you register to be a member at a website where 99.9% of the sex fiends actually value articulation, literate speech and correctly spelled words?

LOL@WMM!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While not a big fan of thongs (they really do emphasize the ass!), I prefer my ladies to wear boi shorts... they are so very sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by schzae_dayvow

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
One brand: Hanky Panky low rise thongs... all the colours of the rainbow and the sexiest (and most comfortable) thong you will ever wear. Highly recommended... they are addictive.
Lurker
0 likes
Frenchies!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
One brand: Hanky Panky low rise thongs... all the colours of the rainbow and the sexiest (and most comfortable) thong you will ever wear. Highly recommended... they are addictive.

What would be addictive would be taking them off of you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, I don't think there is anything unusual about ur fetish. To answer ur question...thongs or g string most of the time except one or two special days of the month (lol). Now fabric, color, etc depends on my mood and outfit.
Lurker
0 likes
I always buy sets matching bra and knickers , like my mum said you never know if you're going to get knocked down by a bus!!!
Pretty underwear is a must
Lurker
0 likes
Thongs, boyshorts, hip huggers, v-strings. I actually wear all kinds. Whatever I find cute, lol.