Warm sunny day outfit's

last reply
18 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the fact that here in the UK as soon as we get a nice sunny day, all you sexy ladies start to wear such lovely revealing outfits.
What do you most look forward to wearing when the sun comes out to play, or when the suns out and your ready to play.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I live in florida, its been above 80 all week long smile

Shorts, sundress, and more shorts paired with tank tops and halter tops are my go to options.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing summery outfits and shorts and especially sunning myself in a bikini (or less), but the thing I am most looking forward to is being able to wear lycra shorts and cropped tops when I run. Its just so much more comfortable and free.
Lurker
0 likes
Flimsy summer dresses and short floaty skirts
CurlyFries
0 likes
Sundresses and flip flops.

Other than for running, I don't wear shorts. Sundresses are my go to summer uniform.
Lurker
0 likes
This sooooo should be a picture thread!
Lurker
0 likes
Short dress no underwear
Lurker
0 likes
if it's bikini weather... YIPPEEEEE!

otherwise just a T and short shorts... giggles...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyholly
Short dress no underwear

Mmmmm, my kinda girl!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyholly
Short dress no underwear

Exactly
Lurker
0 likes
I agree on warm days there is nothing cooler than a short sundress and no bra or panties
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
I agree on warm days there is nothing cooler than a short sundress and no bra or panties

Cooler? I think nothing is Hotter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sundress, because i live in a tropical country
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Polka doted sunfrock
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A nice flimsy dress, which is easy to move in and be comfortable. I totally agree with the no bra or panties! How much more comfortable is a dress when your commando?!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with ^^^ I love a long flowy dress or skirt with simple tee shirt or tank. And of course sandals! I'm so tired of snow boots, lol!

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
High waisted shorts, vintage or floral dresses, crop tops, retro sunglasses, anything lace or with cut outs and most definitely neon colors to emphasize my tan skin. Love scrunchy/textured beach waves and minimal makeup to show case my freckles and splash around with my friends in the water. I am SO ready for this summer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boy shorts, baby tee and a smile...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)