Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking around in dirty panties

last reply
18 replies
16.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Have you ever been fucked somewhere and then had to walk around for a while with cum inside your panties? I had a really naughty girlfriend once that would get off on that, and the messier she was the more she loved it. She would tell me how it felt as we walked around afterwards, and then she always wanted me to fuck her again as soon as we got back to her place our mine. She said it made her feel really dirty and she really liked that.
Was this before you fucked your good friend's niece who showed up naked at the door? Or was it after you fucked your neighbor's wife who did the same thing? Or was this ex girlfriend the one who eventually took your nephew's virginity?

To answer the question, yes I have. It's incredibly erotic...and it's like a dirty little secret. I love dirty little secrets.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Yes I have actually, me and an old boyfriend had sex at a party and if I'd been wearing a dress I would've just taken my panties off and used them to wipe myself. But I decided to wear my favorite skinnies that night and jeans with no underwear is not comfortable in any way.

So I walked around with my cum soaked panties for two hours until I could get to a bathroom and clean up. It was uncomfortable walking around with cum leaking out of me, but I had to admit I felt kind of dirty and sexy talking to my friends with cum squishing between my legs.
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Was this before you fucked your good friend's niece who showed up naked at the door? Or was it after you fucked your neighbor's wife who did the same thing? Or was this ex girlfriend the one who eventually took your nephew's virginity?

HAHA!!! Could have been the Lap Dancer!

Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
To answer the question, yes I have. It's incredibly erotic...and it's like a dirty little secret. I love dirty little secrets.

I have done this too. It is a very erotic. Love dirty secrets too! LOL
kinda works for me a bit too
yes, but just to closest shower. Nothing erotic for me there... beside, you can smell woman with cum between her legs and it is no fregrant lotion either..not sexy
Quote by She
yes, but just to closest shower. Nothing erotic for me there... beside, you can smell woman with cum between her legs and it is no fregrant lotion either..not sexy

Nothing better than being satisfied and clean and comfortable.
I have, when I was at my ex's house. Didn't find it erotic maybe even worse if there was blood stains.
I must be perverse but the expression ''skid marks on my y fronts'' immediately sprang to mind.
I have a couple of times, honestly I kind of like it.
I find it intolerably gross . . . can't stand it.
Of course! It's not something I want or need to do ALL the time but when the mood strikes and you need to get busy at a moment when you can't stop and get 'cleaned up' afterward, so be it. I actually find it to be highly erotic. As others have said, it's like a dirty little secret between me and my partner and who doesn't like a little dirty secret? smile
Yes I have.......don't have to say anymore just read BelleduJour's answer above she said it so elegantly....can't say it any better. Just if I had a choice I wouldn't love to be fresh.
Yes I have.......don't have to say anymore just read BelleduJour's answer above she said it so elegantly....can't say it any better. Just if I had a choice I wouldn't love to be fresh.
Quite a few times, yes. This was a fetish for one of my ex-boyfriends, as he loved my **ahem** 'natural' scents.

I'm more for wearing a clean pair of panties, though. I'm pretty OCD about cleanliness haha, even though sex isn't a controlled experiment in a sterile lab.
Quote by purpledaizee69
Quite a few times, yes. This was a fetish for one of my ex-boyfriends, as he loved my **ahem** 'natural' scents.

I'm more for wearing a clean pair of panties, though. I'm pretty OCD about cleanliness haha, even though sex isn't a controlled experiment in a sterile lab.

Hmm. I must be doing something wrong in my laboratory. Hehe
I have once or twice and I loved it! It's kind of like when you go out with no undies on you feel naughty and wonder if people know.
I like doing it, it is a little nasty and arousing to me and sometimes after a date I have to wear the same panties home and my hubby always likes it too!
I have, I liked the feeling for a while, felt naughty and excited wondering if people would notice. But after a while it was just damp and a bit cold :s