Virgins

last reply
15 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have any of the females in here had any experience with virgins? What was it like--awkard? exciting? Were you the teacher showing the newbie the ropes? Were you surprised by his/her performance? Did you know he was a virgin?

I know a lot of times it's the other way around where the guy may be a veteran and the girl may be new, but I'm interested in hearing the flip side of the story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a sweet virgin guy once. I was 22 he was 20 and a little rural farm boy who had just signed up for the army and was to ship off to boot camp in 3 months. I spent 3 months having tons of great sex with him I'm sure some lady out there owes me a big thank you for his training! Virgins are so sweet and willing - love them!

No one else have the privilege of having the first sex with a guy?
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i haven't had sex with a virgin yet ... but currently have one getting off on me ... he loves it when i talk dirty and act a little whorish for him but he han't gotten me fully yet

we wants it but will wait for it ... and i will make him for a little longer

he has told me he has fantasies about taking me from behind and go out like a couple of animals but he is still a virgin so i told him to starts off slow ... for now ;P

then we can get more into in more often

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I knew he was a virgin, but was pretty impressed non the less ... seemed to know what to do with it ...

Keen is a word I like ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I once had an affair with a woman of 32 that told me she was a virgin. The truth was revealed the first time we fucked. She told me she had never had an orgasm. The last time we fucked she sat on my lap in the front seat of her car and I shot my wad. Then she wanted to go into the back seat and fuck some more because she had not cum yet. She also told me she never lied.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've deflowered quite a few virgin guys. I relish their youth and excitement at doing it for the first time, and I don't have to worry about where they've been or who they've been with. They're always in awe of me, and can't believe their luck. Never jaded. They always want to learn, and I love to teach them. They usually cum too soon, but make up for it by getting it up again quickly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've deflowered quite a few virgin guys. I relish their youth and excitement at doing it for the first time, and I don't have to worry about where they've been or who they've been with. They're always in awe of me, and can't believe their luck. Never jaded. They always want to learn, and I love to teach them. They usually cum too soon, but make up for it by getting it up again quickly.

So very public spirited of you Beth. Yes use poor guys cant last very long especially when its the first time. i think i lasted a whole 2-3 mins my first, but yes, up soon again, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated a younger guy when I was in my late teens. I knew he was a virgin, but we never really discussed it or talked about it. He was making up for it, or rather covering it up by being quite daring and dominant and coy, and it tugged on my strings, so I wouldn't spoil it by giving any talks or anything, I just went with it and waited to see how it turns out. It turned out just fine.
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Have any of them been total strangers that you did in public? I know you’ve mentioned that most younger guys were friends of friends etc. but wondering if there have been any exceptions with cute strangers that caught your eye

I wish I could be a virgin again and have a beautiful older woman approach me in a park and ask for a quickie in a semi-secluded place
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Kman99

Have any of them been total strangers that you did in public? I know you’ve mentioned that most younger guys were friends of friends etc. but wondering if there have been any exceptions with cute strangers that caught your eye

I wish I could be a virgin again and have a beautiful older woman approach me in a park and ask for a quickie in a semi-secluded place

Yes, the only time something like that happened was when two brothers caught me sunbathing nude in an out-of-the-way nature preserve I used to go to when I was younger. They were young and harmless looking, Very attractive, and very curious about me. After circling at a distance, they finally got up enough courage to approach me when I didn't make any attempt to cover up or leave. They just sat and talked with me for a long time, amazed that I wasn't at all shy about being naked in front of them. They were both very nice, and well-behaved, so I explained naturism to them and suggested they try it. They finally stripped down to their underwear (very nervously!) and sunbathed with me while we talked, but neither of them could take their eyes off me. The younger one was obviously getting horny and took off his shorts. He steered the conversation to my sex life, and asked me if I'd ever had sex with anyone as young as them. At that point, I found out they were both virgins, and since he was hard as steel and kept playing with himself, I took over and gave him a bj while the older brother watched. I wound up having sex with both of them, although the older one was nervous as hell and kept worrying we'd be caught. He came almost as soon as he entered me. The younger one couldn't care less and fucked me again after his brother climbed off me. Strangely, the younger one lasted much longer and had the bigger cock of the two. I found out they lived nearby and spent a lot of time hiking around in the nature preserve, but I never saw them again after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only had sex with a virgin once but didn't find out until the next morning. He was 17 and I was 19. It was after a party and I can be aggressive when I've been drinking so what I mistook for submission was nerves. He was a quick learner, a baseball player, so pretty reserved. I taught him quite a lot, the same things I had been taught by an older man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first got to university I slept with a guy I met who I thought was experienced. Turned out he was a virgin and some how decided I was going to be the person to change that. After sex he literally broke down saying we had sinned and shit and unfortunately for me he was a TA. Awkward. Few years later when we were in the same place he tried to sleep with me again. Sigh.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of times

First time was a 18 year old college dude I met at a house party when I was 20. We were making out in the bathroom and he awkwardly shoved it in me and started humping the crap out of me. It was really awkward and he came all over his own shoes. Yep. Never again.

Second time was when I was 25, the dude was 20. He was a sweet Pakistani boy I met on Tinder. He came over to my place and told me he was a virgin after we kissed for a while. He asked me to take his virginity, as he no longer wanted to follow traditions and wait until he was married. He was well hung. I rode him like a horse and he came twice.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
Once, that I'm aware of. I'm pretty sure it was only once, actually. It was in the first term of uni, living in a city for the first time, so I wasn't that much more experienced. I only really knew because he told me.

He came super quickly and was really rough with my boobs, but that could have been the drink and the excitement of fucking someone new as much as his lack of experience. I remember grasping like mad at his belt as soon as we got into his room and digging my nails really hard into his chest, so he probably remembers me as a bit crazy that night as well. We were a couple for about three months afterwards and only lost touch over the last couple of years (since graduating really). Nice guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think several is the correct answer and yes one was a complete stranger. I first saw the guy as I at shopping at the mall. But did not pay much attention. Later in the day, I went to the beach. In a tiny Bikini. Since there was no one around I stripped completely. I just a few minutes the same guy joined me and put his blanket down not more than 10 feet away. I decided not to cover because he had seen everything there was to see.

As we talked he became more and more interesting. I ended up inviting him back to my house. He had a very nice penis that I want to try.

Once he entered me he ejaculated much too soon. But his recovery was beyond belief.

Yes, I had a good time by late evening and I hope he did also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first virgin was my first real boyfriend. We got each other's virginity behind a mantainence building at a play ground, in the middle of the afternoon, a couple blocks from his house. We had been dating for a few months and had oral sex several times before we decided to, "Go all the way." It was a fantastically great experience for both of us. I pass the playgroun several times a week and my cunt will get very wet as I recall that afternoon!

Two of my next three boyfriends were also virgins. Then I started dating Teach, on my 17th birthday, the day I became legal. He was one of my high school teachers, and was 8 years my senior. I believe he had a PHD in sex education. I learned a lot of new thing I had never heard of from him. I became his sub about two months later. About a month later he took me to a party that I very willingly participated in. It became my first gang bang. I know some of the guys Teach offered me to that weekend and at other events were virgins. That was 42 years ago, I don't remember how many.

During the time I was dating Teach, almost 4 years, I met Hubbie. I got his virginity, and he though he got mine. He found out about a year after we got married that I had lied and was if fact very wild and kinky. About a month later I accepted his collar and he became my second master. Soon he was sharing me with others. In some of those early sharings I got a few more guys for their first time.

Then about 7 years ago, while I was sunbathing in the nude next to our pool, a newly hired pool boy came to clean our pool. He came a day earlier than he was scheduled to and walked in as he had the code to unlock our gate. He was almost 16 at that time. I was the first live woman he had ever seen totally naked. I had him hand me my towel and covered up, but not before he got to see it all. He was red faced and really embarrassed and his excitement was really showing. He was shirtless and had an athletic build. No I did not get his virginity that day.

Hubbie and I become very close to him over the next few months. On his 17th birthday, he became legal and in a planned event I got his virginity. He was very intelegent and wanted to learn, not only about sex but all kinds ot life lessons. We had taken him under our wings and he now owns the pool cleaning service which he expanded into a pool construction business along with patio, decks, and fences. He married a couple years ago and him and his wife are the youngest members of our private swing group.

Brandie