Vibrating Panties

last reply
26 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have heard about vibrating panties and am fascinated by them. I have not seen one before and am considering purchasing one after reading about it.

Has anyone of you had any experience with these vibrating panties? I am keen to hear your feedback (good things, bad things, effectiveness or what to look out for) on them as well as suggestion on which type to purchase. Please share with me on some dependent websites that sell them. If you have any pictures of them, please share with me as well.
Lurker
0 likes
i got my gf some vibrating panties with a remote!! they are very good fun, especially when we go shopping!!

I obviously cant say for myself how they feel, but i love to be in control of the remote an my gf def seems to enjoy them!!!

would recommend them!!

i got mine off booty parlour....expensive but well worth it
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't mind a pair, especially when someone else is holding the remote... hehehe
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mine is a double hole type on for pussy one for anus remote control type . i am have the controller inside my purse. when I feel horny I will turn it on and let it do it work
Lurker
0 likes
cheaper method is a bullt vibe held down by a pad in the crotch of your panties, ive tried that a few times, in busy public places
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously ?
I never heard of theese before biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
They are amazing!! get a wiresless one! and let your partner or friend hold the remote, they are so much fun when out shopping or in a restaurant
Lurker
0 likes
My sorority sister has a pair of these and they look pretty awesome. I think I'm going to ask for a pair for Christmas this year.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen them but never tried them. And to be honest, I doubt I ever will. For some reason, it just doesnt appeal to me.
Lurker
0 likes
i would like to try
i will try most things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are great if you can get a pair with a remote, or the remote ben wa balls, and have someone else using the remote as you are in public, makes for great fun...
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
oooooooo sounds lovely do you think Santa will bring me a pair???? I have been a good girl ;-) Then i would give the control to some lucky guy and enjoy x
Lurker
0 likes
i want some
Removalist
0 likes
No way, that would not work for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this may seem a silly question and a bit of a downer but

there are a lot of vibrators that arent truly water/fluid proof and eventually leak thru and short out and all

would not "wearing" a vibrator, specially one that small, just about ensure seepage and what if it corrodes the batteries and the acid leaks ? YIIIIIKES

Gawd... why do i think of these things !

aside from all that, i think i would still like trying them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm i have some i love them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for the love of....!!!

how do you lott get anything done lol....

with all these lovly toys out there, I think if I were a girl, id never take them off lol...
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On occasion in my single and dating days I've gone out with my silver bullet in the proper place. It worked just fine and there were a few boring meetings I attended where the meeting ended up being rather entertaining.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are great!! i bought one pair and gave the remote control to my BF when we were heading out to a party the only rule was that he couldnt make me cum, it was fun fun fun for both of us and the sex after that it was amazing!!

A fun game to do to mix it up once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
They are great!! i bought one pair and gave the remote control to my BF when we were heading out to a party the only rule was that he couldnt make me cum, it was fun fun fun for both of us and the sex after that it was amazing!!

A fun game to do to mix it up once in a while!

I can see where that would be a fantastic way to have some fun.
Now who can I go shopping for?
Lurker
0 likes
LOL i bought this pair and dared my friend to where them so she did. Then her family came to visist her at college so i cranked up the vibrations when she was talking to her parents.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, I didn't know they existed until I read this forum
Lurker
0 likes
I always wanted to try those!!!!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
they've actually have always been a fantasy of mine. want some so much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i bought a pair for my wife. we went to a concert while she was wearing them. after playing with the remote i got rapped in the bathroom stall. then sex at the motel was great. i love them and so does she
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where can I get some of those?
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'd LOVE them...depending on who had control of the remote!! They would make a wonderful Christmas gift....imagine unwrapping that Christmas morning! YUM!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok..being out and about and having my guy holding the remote so I never know when he's going to hit the button..wow..yea..ooo SANTA!!!! i have a new wish to add to my list!!!!
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This sounds great and a lot of fun. Women seem to have scored over men in the sex toys department and the best of luck to them. I have tried a few toys for men and found all of them to be a disappointment - eithor too small or unstimulating and a con. Thinking of taking my last purchase back and asking for my money back. Lol.