last reply
10 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
vibrating Panties are the worth the money to buy. And do they feel good or what
Advanced Wordsmith
Hubby recently bought me some, bit noisy. They do feel good but I don't think he got the best ones out there on the market if that makes any sense? Possibly quieter ones and one's with a variable vibrate etc might be better.
Seeker
Hey, vibrating panties are totally worth more than one thread. They have been on my wish list for years.
Active Ink Slinger
Yea omg I love them mine were very expensive tho
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Birdie
Hey, vibrating panties are totally worth more than one thread.

Is that the excuse people use to create a new thread on shaving, masturbation etc. every week?
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Seeker
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Birdie
Hey, vibrating panties are totally worth more than one thread.

Is that the excuse people use to create a new thread on shaving, masturbation etc. every week?

Want some of my prozac?
Lurker
Maybe at the ripe old age of 26 I'm no longer in tune with modern fads and fashions ... however far as I know "vibrating panties" have not as yet invaded the shores of UK. Wouldn't make any difference to me anyhow. I hate underwear and only constrict my body with same when I'm at work. Prefer no panties at all in the comfort of my own home and any vibrations I need are liberally supplied by my b/f's 9 inch cock.
Lurker
vibrating panties, a good idea to keep me horny all day long...!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Birdie
Want some of my prozac?

That might be in jest but I'm sure a good amount of lushies actually take meds on a regular basis.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Advanced Wordsmith
Thanks ladies for your help looking into the vibe2 panties