Vatooing your vagina!

last reply
23 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It'd certainly be interesting. I dislike the idea of having to have myself waxed down there, so that's probably put me off...

And I bet it's not exactly cheap...

Personally I'd rather stick with a box of intimate hair dye and a razor...
Lurker
0 likes
Nope! I like real tattoos....I don't see the need in spending money for a temporary tattoo that will disappear within a week so.....just my opinion is all!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't really like the look of tattoos on a woman's body... particularly weird little designs or crystals on the pussy or ass. It's a bit fussy. I just like it smooth, waxed, and natural. I guess it might be an entertaining idea for a special occasion, but I just find the whole idea a bit too cutesy and contrived.
Lurker
0 likes
It is very intersting and can be sexy but its not for me. First of all I dont like to get waxed, prefer to shave and like my little landing strip. Tattoos on a woman can be very sexy but prefer on ankle or back of neck. I have small one on my hip I got when I was young I am thinking of having removed.

But temporary art can be fun I guess!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like any tattoos -- neither real nor fake
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's a waste of money and time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the only vagina tattoo worth mentioning is the Homer Simpson look. since there is a forum rule about posting genitals, I'll just let you google "homer simpson vagina"
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
the only vagina tattoo worth mentioning is the Homer Simpson look. since there is a forum rule about posting genitals, I'll just let you google "homer simpson vagina"

Uhm... wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

Okay. This just reminded me of the funniest Homer I've ever seen, and I think I'm allowed to post it here...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite genital tattoo....

Lurker
0 likes
I knew a girl once who had a Butterfly Tatoo around her vagina and it was beautiful and very exciting.

Thought about it, but just one of those things you think about and never, never would ever do!

Generally, I think tat's detract from a woman's beauty. But then I am older than many on this site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for that area, that is the only type of tat I would get. For any other part of the body no I wouldn't spend that much money for something that will only last a few days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I don't really like the look of tattoos on a woman's body... particularly weird little designs or crystals on the pussy or ass. It's a bit fussy. I just like it smooth, waxed, and natural. I guess it might be an entertaining idea for a special occasion, but I just find the whole idea a bit too cutesy and contrived.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to either..
Lurker
0 likes
Now i like tatt's on women if its done in some good taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'd try it.. doubt i'd like it tho
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am planning on getting a permanent tattoo that is on the pelvic area and will be in the same sort of area and go slightly down my thigh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I am planning on getting a permanent tattoo that is on the pelvic area and will be in the same sort of area and go slightly down my thigh.

I think I speak for most of the men on Lush when I say that this post is useless without follow-up pics of said tatt after completion...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Quote by rxtales

I think I speak for most of the men on Lush when I say that this post is useless without follow-up pics of said tatt after completion...

Only if you ask nicely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On behalf of all the males on this site PLEASE! PLEASE! How was that rxtales?
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmm..guess it could be quite a sexy thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
On behalf of all the males on this site PLEASE! PLEASE! How was that rxtales?

Haven't had the chance to get that one, I got one on my back a few months ago, so want to leave it a little while before I get another one.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'd at least have chosen something tasteful like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

Okay. This just reminded me of the funniest Homer I've ever seen, and I think I'm allowed to post it here...

amazing ! absolutely amazing !

As for the tattoos, I wouldn't do it.

I have seen some interesting ones on women, including pussy tats.. some incredibly intricate designs that must have taken hours and hours of work, but it seems more artistic than sexy to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used some temp tatoos on my breasts and lower belly. I think they are fun and they do get noticed. Not sure about a permanent one on my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
um maybee since it only lasts 7 days but still probably not