Using a man for oral only

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I recently posted a story (The Warm-up Service) about a wife getting oral sex from another man and using it as foreplay for later action with her husband.

I got thinking about how likely this scenario would be in real life. I suspect not very common, as if there is oral, in most cases it would probably lead on to intercourse with the same man. On the other hand, I suspect many guys out there (me included) would be only too willing to perform oral only if that's what the lady wanted.

Obviously many relationships are totally committed and in such cases any outside sexual activity may not be wanted... but leaving that aside, then from the woman's perspective, such a scenario offers some advantages:
- the pleasure of relaxing and focussing on your own pleasure without needing to worry about reciprocation
- probably a bit less "bad" than an all-out affair
- the fun and adventure of experiencing a new man, but with minimal health risks

Even for single girls, perhaps there are some who get off more from oral than intercourse, such an arrangement might have its benefits.

On the other hand, perhaps it would feel too much like unfinished business, and it would be better to have the full "package".

Interested to know your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am honestly not sure. I find personally oral sex on my person not that arousing but I guess there is people out there that do love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a man's point of view, I would love to provide this type of service. But I would want reciprocity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A sexual affair doesn't always have to be with intercourse. I love when I receive oral, from male or female. I experienced times, when i was wrecked and could pay back because of fatique..... not that often, but if you ever exeperience a good pussy lick, whihc feels like for hours at a time and specially when the partner knows how to edge you, it can be quite an experience which comes close or is even better than intercourse.

My BF loves tying me up and it usually ends up with me receiving multiple orgasms, through finger, mouth and toys. It is a satisfying as a good fuck...
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I had a photographer I modeled for in my twenties who was an older gentleman, and he knew I was only sexually attracted to young guys (and girls), but he made me an offer just such as the one you proposed in your story. Just for the chance to lick my pussy, he would forego any expectation of reciprocation. He promised me all the orgasms I could handle if I would just let him give them to me. So apparently, there are more than a few guys out there who would partake in such an arrangement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I had a photographer I modeled for in my twenties who was an older gentleman, and he knew I was only sexually attracted to young guys (and girls), but he made me an offer just such as the one you proposed in your story. Just for the chance to lick my pussy, he would forego any expectation of reciprocation. He promised me all the orgasms I could handle if I would just let him give them to me. So apparently, there are more than a few guys out there who would partake in such an arrangement.

It's actually possible to identify with this story. You may come across several scenarios where women give head to their men just to get them off (either to help them relax during a time of stress or otherwise), without expectation of intercourse afterwards. It would be nice to know that this can work both ways. The only thing is that the guy would himself get aroused and hard and be in need of satisfaction. But guys can take care of themselves quickly when they really want to.
Lurker
0 likes
A male here - I would be thrilled to provide oral pleasure to a woman, without any expectation of reciprocation or penetration. As was stated above I am able to take care of myself, or to follow orders to not do so. Pleasing women is very much it's own reward.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I had a photographer I modeled for in my twenties who was an older gentleman, and he knew I was only sexually attracted to young guys (and girls), but he made me an offer just such as the one you proposed in your story. Just for the chance to lick my pussy, he would forego any expectation of reciprocation.

Did you take him up on the offer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I agree that oral is great foreplay for fucking later on. But, if I were to do that, I would rather another girl eat me out before I get fucked since girls tend to eat pussy better than guys.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Quote by waggingtail

Did you take him up on the offer?

No. With photographers, I tried to keep the relationship on a professional level at all times.