Usernames

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What types of usernames do you prefer? funny, descriptive, sweet, outrageous, etc
and does the name begin to shape your impression of that person?
What username types are a turn off/turn on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i find names that are way too long a turn off or ones that need a how to say it in layman terms in brackets. what do the numbers mean for example in yours? other names lead me to be curious and i ask
Lurker
0 likes
I hate, hate, hate crude usernames. It makes people look so shallow its unreal, I mean really, '10incock' 'hymenbreaker' ..... yeah, no thanks. When I had myself set to being shown as online to everyone, I used to get alot of chat windows pop up - if a guy had a name along the lines of the above I wouldn't even bother to open the window.

I don't mind if it's a little bit of a kinky name...but to have something as blunt and unoriginal as the above....yeah, NO.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I hate, hate, hate crude usernames. It makes people look so shallow its unreal, I mean really, '10incock' 'hymenbreaker' ..... yeah, no thanks.

Agreed. I like names that tell me a little about the person or at least make me start to wonder. Ones that have a sense of humor are fun too. but what ever you do, don't have a crude name. It's just a huge turn off. I'm also likely to think there isn't much to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always wondered if adding "XXX" or "69" to your user name gets you more attention from the ladies? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 13sub99
What types of usernames do you prefer? funny, descriptive, sweet, outrageous, etc

mmm...def I wud like to add ladies with sexy nick names...

think gals wud also same in this case as boyz...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by assfucker
Quote by 13sub99

mmm...def I wud like to add ladies with sexy nick names...

think gals wud also same in this case as boyz...

well, I cringe when I see names like ...... fuckmytittieshard or longandjuicycock

funny thing is ..... you will find the males are alright with their name choices, but .... some of the females get offended when they are inundated with guys/girls coming on to them - why have such a name as fuckmytittieshard if you don't want attention??

ah, but then, this is a sex site - and the more attention the better! lol
Lurker
0 likes
MicroCock and ElephantsMinge don't do much for me, nor do their opposites.

Personally I couldn't give a shit
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rockstar81
Quote by LittleBambi
I hate, hate, hate crude usernames. It makes people look so shallow its unreal, I mean really, '10incock' 'hymenbreaker' ..... yeah, no thanks.

Agreed. I like names that tell me a little about the person or at least make me start to wonder. Ones that have a sense of humor are fun too. but what ever you do, don't have a crude name. It's just a huge turn off. I'm also likely to think there isn't much to you.

I totally agree!!!! They usually make me roll my eyes and ignore including names like: sluttywetwhore69, thickhardcock69, tittyfucker69, wetanddripping69, loadofcum4u69, and fuckmymouth69.

Definitely prefer names with a bit of personality, funny, or some wit.

Disclaimer: Any similarities to a username currently on Lush is purely coincidental. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rather it be personal, instead of generic....