Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

use to masturbate.

last reply
13 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok lady's beside a vibrator or dildo have you ever used anythig else to masturbate with?
Fingers lol.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Just my fingers and some wild fantasies!
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Just my fingers and some wild fantasies!
The best way, with two hands on the job !
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
My clit vibrator, and my 14inch long, 3 inch across/thick dildo...god yesss...good imaginary lover.
Add to the list - my hairbrush handle - electric toothbrush and Bethany's fingers.
Corner of the kitchen table!
fingers, bedpost, pen, my husband, i also think a recorder at one point. as in the musical instrument thingy. and i didn't even fuck myself with it. idk.
Fingers, hairbrush handle, handles of make up brushes, mascara tube, neck of a wine bottle (we drank it first, don't worry!)... oh jeez, when I was younger and couldn't afford the extensive toy collection I have now, anything long and at least an inch in circumference was a goer!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Most of the above lol .. adventurous lol
Quote by Melissa999
Fingers lol.

This plus erotica.
Quote by Meggsy
Add to the list - my hairbrush handle - electric toothbrush and Bethany's fingers.

oh thank god i thought i was the only one to have ruined a perfectly good electric toothbrush...