Upskirt looks.....

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How well do you need to know a person before allowing him or her a look or before you flash him or her in a public place?
Lurker
0 likes
I can not think of one reason I need to know him at all. It is just harmless fun and most guys seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

Now a few times his wife/girlfriend caught me and she may not think it was so great or so harmless either.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by YoungWidow
I can not think of one reason I need to know him at all. It is just harmless fun and most guys seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

Now a few times his wife/girlfriend caught me and she may not think it was so great or so harmless either.

I just love women like you!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Just make it look like an accident, "stranger upskirt" is pretty exciting stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
Most men can't resist taking a peek and sometimes, purely by accident of course, they might get a quick panty viewing.

I need to know them. Do they need to know me before taking a peek?

Harmless fun in my book and one of the perils of wearing a short skirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are assuming I like to flash in public. Wearing a cute outfit to show off a bit is always fun and I don't mind who gets a peak when I am like that. When I am with someone special getting a peak and a touch is always fun.
Lurker
0 likes
We have a few male friends who will position themselves in front of me when I am wearing a skirt or dress, and nod at me to flash them when their wives or girlfriends aren't looking. I am happy to oblige. I also flash strangers, and I make sure they know that I am doing it on purpose because I find it to be way more erotic that they know it was intentional and that I know they are looking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't intentionally let anyone get a peek but who is to say someone doesn't see up my skirt when I am getting out of the car or getting something off the bottom shelf in the supermarket
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being an exhibitionist, wearing short skirts is part of teasing and arouses me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't need to know him at all. I just need to be attracted. Flashing is my favorite way of letting a guy know I am interested. I don't tease, so if he likes what I show him, he will be sampling it a short time later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't need to know someone at all to let them look up my skirt. In fact, it's a bigger turn on if I don't know them.