Unusual toys?

last reply
32 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever Used household items in ways they weren't meant to be used. If so what was the item. I.e. cucumber,banana,random handles, etc.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sometimes i'll use a spatula to stir things if i don't have a spoon handy. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Once I was on vacation and I wanted to scramble an egg, but I didn't have a fork or a whisk, so I used a spoon. Doesn't sound like a big deal now...but you try beating an egg with a spoon.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I always make gravy in the milk pan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If i am not mistaking the OP was suggesting does anyone use household items in a sexual way not cooking
0 likes
Quote by BamaFan78
If i am not mistaking the OP was suggesting does anyone use household items in a sexual way not cooking

I never would have guessed. Thanks so much for this. It all makes sense now.

Lurker
0 likes
I can use my mobile phone as a torch!

Quote by BamaFan78

The OP's question did sound a little out of place on this forum I thought.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by BamaFan78

Are you sure???

And here I was going to share how I use butter knives as screwdrivers and the heel of my stiletto for a hammer.

I'm almost too embarrassed to admit in a public forum how often I use cucumbers for a bit of relaxation. (sliced cucumbers really do reduce the puffiness around the eyes.)
Lurker
0 likes

Men can use one of these when they want to beat the meat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not exactly the answers I was looking for. But whatever. I can try too fix it. Strting now'do any of you ladies use household items to masturbate?' is that better?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jester2725
Not exactly the answers I was looking for. But whatever. I can try too fix it. Strting now'do any of you ladies use household items to masturbate?' is that better?

i use a vibrator - at my house it's pretty much a household item! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jester2725
Have you ever Used household items in ways they weren't meant to be used. If so what was the item. I.e. cucumber,banana,RANDOM HANDLES, etc.

I know a handle when I see one Watson and by jove that one looks suspiciously random to me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Blender.

Would hate to see what your pussy looks like after that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

I know a handle when I see one Watson and by jove that one looks suspiciously random to me

I was referring to a hairbrush handle. Toothbrush handle. Spatula handle. Stuff like that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JamesC

Would hate to see what your pussy looks like after that...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jester2725

I was referring to a hairbrush handle. Toothbrush handle. Spatula handle. Stuff like that.

door handle? biggrin

Lurker
0 likes
all the fruits and vegetables are safe to eat at my house....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't done that myself. A partner I've had before used all different kinds of stuff: candle sticks, empty lotion bottles, handles of utensils, thin speakers, microphones, xbox controllers, thin hair brushes, and more.
Lurker
0 likes
I have used a mini fire extinguisher in my ass before ;)
Lurker
0 likes
cucumber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Blender.

I actually read a true story about a guy who tried to use his blender to masturbate. It didn't end well!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by KissBetweenTheHips
I haven't done that myself. A partner I've had before used all different kinds of stuff: candle sticks, empty lotion bottles, handles of utensils, thin speakers, microphones, xbox controllers, thin hair brushes, and more.

Honestly, I never saw the fascination of this for some reason. It reminds me a little kid sticking things up their nose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Towel a rubber glove and some body lotion.
Lurker
0 likes
Before I had actual toys I preferred my fingers, I'm an amateur when it comes to "hide the household item".... But since I've acquired toys I have noticed they sometimes loose their appeal, aren't enough or even go missing!? And sometime I just feel adventures... My list is short: brush handle, drumstick and the handle of my rolling pin with some persuasion of a friend(don't tell my customers).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does sitting on a Harley with the throttle set to just the right rpm count?
one HELL of a vibrator . . .
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The girl I'm with now insists that if it's not her toys or attached to my body then it doesn't go inside her. But there was a girl who I was very casual with one summer years ago who didn't mind if while we were getting heavy that I'd grab the bottle of whatever whiskey we were drinking that night vigorously fuck her twat with the bottle neck then remove the cap take a swig hand it to her for a drink and then just jump back in. I will say she was an alcoholic (real alcoholic tremors and all that) so any excuse to mix alcohol into filthy sweaty sex was a plus for her I'm sure.
0 likes
Quote by CR1982
The girl I'm with now insists that if it's not her toys or attached to my body then it doesn't go inside her. But there was a girl who I was very casual with one summer years ago who didn't mind if while we were getting heavy that I'd grab the bottle of whatever whiskey we were drinking that night vigorously fuck her twat with the bottle neck then remove the cap take a swig hand it to her for a drink and then just jump back in. I will say she was an alcoholic (real alcoholic tremors and all that) so any excuse to mix alcohol into filthy sweaty sex was a plus for her I'm sure.

Everything about this made me cringe. Down to her alcoholic tremors.