14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Whaaaaaa??? is that really a question ???
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Fuck yes! You betcha your ass I do.

Me: Suck that dick bitch.

Her: Gawakkk.

Me: Deeper cunt.

Her: CHOMP

Me: Ohhhhhh Fuckkkk

Priceless!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ChuckEPoo has responded to a question for the gals in a typical way a guy thinks a gal should respond. She must be thrilled with that.

I like to beg: Please, please, fuck my pussy....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh fuck yeah, I insist! I like sex to be as uninhibited as possible and the whole 'respect' thing has nothing to do with sex. It is just a matter of what each person likes. Even the prudes have the right to not like dirty talk, but we who do, don't like the prudes and they shouldn't like us either. I can't just say "something", I'm not fucking at the moment. What I can say is that I like to direct and use explicit words. I would rather say "turn so I can get at that pussy and asshole", than say "turn around so I can eat you". It all depends on the flow of the moment. I will use "slut", because a slut is in it for the sex.

Unless the woman asks me to say "whore", I tend not to use it cause it implies, imho, that she's having sex for money. Not because of some huge morality thing, but if I am fucking you because I pay you, there is nothing special about you giving me your pussy - anyone with the right price can get it, even if they have small dick and can't fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty talk is one of my, if not my biggest turn on.

Unfortunately I'm with someone who doesn't like it so lush is an outlet for that, but only with really special people;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
was that an oh or a zero? really, it makes a difference. i'll expect an answer before night fall. that is all.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Titties.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
What's round on the outside - and hi in the middle?

O-hi-O!
0 likes
Lmao ralph branca! I was thinking oh oh oreo!!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Titties.

You and your titties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
was that an oh or a zero? really, it makes a difference. i'll expect an answer before night fall. that is all.

definitely a zero

It could be a binary thing or an appreciation of all things "zero". Or maybe it was the start of a maths debate (hoho) on whether zero is a number (it is).

Maybe it's just nothing
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Liz

You and your titties.

Are you judging? Because I feel judged.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
0 or O... sounds like an orgasm to me! make mine multiples!