last reply
26 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
I want to rub Patrick Stewart's head...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
To me, hair is irrelevant. Bald is sexy, if the man is sexy!
Alpha Blonde
A hard body and shaved head can be very sexy...

Honestly, it really depends on the guy.

Usually I prefer a guy with hair, but I've made exceptions - more of the shaved variety than the naturally balding type though.
Active Ink Slinger
Some bald guys can be very sexy, but I really love long hair. Guess Ill always be drawn to the rocker type.
Lurker
Im with PA, it depends on the rest of the guy as well. Would not say no to bald though
Head Nurse
Quote by Dancing_Doll
A hard body and shaved head can be very sexy...

Honestly, it really depends on the guy.

Usually I prefer a guy with hair, but I've made exceptions - more of the shaved variety than the naturally balding type though.

What about this guy?
The Bee's Knees
my ex was the first bald guy i dated. i thought he was UNBELIEVABLY sexy!!! some men just carry it off well, like certain women with pixie cuts.

Say. Her. Name.

Alpha Blonde
Quote by naughtynurse

What about this guy?

Hmm... he does look like a fun one, but nah... I don't do gingers or guys that wear more make up than me.
Lurker
I think I'd find it quite difficult having had a truly hideous relationship with a bald guy reasonably recently - maybe one day, but I think I'd always see him when I looked at mister new bald guy!

More generally....I've never really gone for bald, I like enough hair to hold onto when things get rough
Lurker
I have always had a thing for bald guys,it is really sexy especially if they have nice eyes and smile too.
Lurker
I like men bald and I like men with hair. I really have no preference smile
Lurker
Quote by naughtynurse
I want to rub Patrick Stewart's head...

Hi Dianna....just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and give you a shot at my head...."make it so...or rather...engage!"....Pat
Active Ink Slinger
Bald or rather a shaved head and buff with a goatee
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
Bald men with a tan are sexy, bald pasty skinned men aren't.
Active Ink Slinger
*rubs his bald head*
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
bald men are sexy as hell and when they sport a goatee and mustache and chest hair ...oooohhhh la la la baby come on overr here and let me taste you all the way as i would never kick him out of my bed for sure!!!!!...lol
Lurker
Quote by LittleBambi
I think I'd find it quite difficult having had a truly hideous relationship with a bald guy reasonably recently - maybe one day, but I think I'd always see him when I looked at mister new bald guy!

More generally....I've never really gone for bald, I like enough hair to hold onto when things get rough

Now a totally hairless woman is realy hot
Advanced Wordsmith
Wouldn't tickle when between the thighs!
Lurker
Men with shaved heads can be incredibly sexy if they have a nice body AND tan to match... But naturally bald or balding?... No way!
Active Ink Slinger
I really think bald guys are sexy, in fact my three biggest cocks were bald men! Also I love them being shaven smooth down there as well!!
Lurker
Bald is sexy nothing like rubbing his bald head when hes face is betwwen my legs..
Active Ink Slinger
Nothing sexier then a really muscular black guy with a shaved head. MMMMMMMMM
Lurker
some are. if a guy is sexy with hair, he probably is without and vice versa. In other words, hair or lack thereof, isn't really much of a factor.
Active Ink Slinger
Whether the guys is bald head to toe, its his aura that attracts me to him and he'll have my undivided attention lavished on him.