Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfilled Fantasy

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What is a fantasy of yours that you have yet to fulfill? If there a multiple feel free to let us know.
Quote by clay9393
What is a fantasy of yours that you have yet to fulfill? If there a multiple feel free to let us know.

My fantasy
Being captured and kept at a luxury island as a island wife
Being used as a breeding cow at the island
A forced encounter...
Fantasy is often exciting due to the fact that it involves our minds. My personal fantasy is to be DPd by two men. Since I am now 100% monogamous with my man, it will remain a fantasy. That does not mean that toys do not get used to help fulfill the fantasy. When I was much younger and pretty slutty I was really ready for it to happen, but younger guys were sort of afraid to make it happen.
Group sex / orgy....sex with abandon

I've fulfilled all my fantasies! What do I do now??
With a group of strangers
Nafisa
I have this one persistent fantasy to be gangbanged on a pool table.
Having a cock in my mouth and feeling the cum rum down my throat. Also want to feel a cock or dildo slide in and out od my ass.
Having a cock in my mouth and feeling the cum rum down my throat. Also want to feel a cock or dildo slide in and out od my ass.
Getting gang banged on the 50 yard as the Super Bowl half time entertainment
I've been blessed with many wonderful adventures since my sexual life started. I've fulfilled most every fantasy plus a few I didn't even know about. Some day soon I plan to enlarge the one in my Lush story....A Hotwife’s First Glory Hole Experience. The rest of 'em? Just take it as it cums!! smile
I think I have fulfilled just about all my fantasies. Well there is one to be grabbed on the street tossed in a Limousine and taken to a great estate and used as fresh meat for a number of people.

No of course none of us want to be , but the fantasy is there with a lot more woman than you would think.
I am slowly working through the list. It's very long. lol

I have an absolute major crush on an older man. He is one of my Dad's roommates from college. He also dated my mom briefly in college. His friend group from college has stayed pretty tight, and all the children (of which I am one) are friends and get to hang out when the group has a party, like on St Patricks Day or Christmas, etc. There have been a many hookups over the years between some of the kids (personally taking part in of 2 of them), but I have an absolute major crush on a guy who was my Dad's roommate and who dated my Mom. Trouble is, his wife is awesome and loves me like another daughter. They have had me at their house a lot (I went to college near where they live and would go there for long weekends, etc. They've taken me on weekend getaways with them.) His wife says that he;s always in a better mood when I'm around. He and I can sit and talk about just about anything. He's never seen me naked (almost a few times) and I've never seen him naked, but I've dreamed about it. I've dreamed about all kinds of sex with him - and I usually wake up from those dreams soaking wet and have to masturbate. I was even with a bf at one point and had my dream, woke up so horny that my bf didn't know what hit him - but the whole time the bf was doing me, i was thinking of my Dad's roommate.

Unrequited love, lust, whatever. If he ever becomes available, I'm making a serious move for him, and I'm not sure what my folks will think about that. But I won't be a home wrecker - I'll wait. And masturbate. And fuck and suck guys my own age for the time being.