unexpected pleasures.

last reply
2 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls is there anything you tried off the cuff or in the spur of the moment that gave you a really good orgasm or experience.

if i were to meet someone new i'd like to have some new tricks up my sleeve and could do with some guidance or help that could put me in her good books from the very start.

i know its sneaky but a little nudge in the right direction never hurt anyone.

thanks ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
What works or has worked for me doesn't mean it will work for another girl.

Experiment and find out what she really likes and not look for an instant answer from someone else.

She will appreciate you getting to know her body and responses far more than suggestions from other women.

Be sensual, understanding, creative and find the answers between the two of you.

If you do that with success it will impress and her big time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You already have tonnes of tricks up your sleeve, any more and the poor girl won't know what hit her, lol.

Kim's right though, experimenting together is the key. Personally I think if you go straight for the unexpected or unusual you're less likely to be in her good books and more likely to scare her off. It might make for one fantastic night, but it's not going to build the trust and security you need to make something last.

For me, here's a couple:
- confidence is the biggest turn on ever. A guy who knows what he wants and how he wants it.
- being somewhere other than the bedroom. On the couch always feels like playing naughty teenagers.
- when it's unexpected and unplanned but importantly not my idea.

Any woman would be lucky to have you, Vance, and any that don't hold on with both hands once they have you is a crazy fool.