Undo the bra

last reply
26 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The first time that you bare your breasts to a lover, is/was it you that releases the bra or them? My first was a fumble around her back until she finally told me it was a front clasp! Later I learned to undo the front clasp with my teeth. But there's nothing like when you undo it for us though, usually biting your lower lip, taking in a deep breath and watching our reaction. What's your fave way these days?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I'm with a lover or a potential lover, I'm not wearing a bra.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly - I can't recall. I'm sure it came off at some point but it wasn't something to log into memory. Too hot and horny to catalog order of events. I guess perhaps that means it was less dramatic for me than it is for you, op (?)

lol - now that I think about it, I don't know if I was ever fully naked or not at any given time. Cock in Pussy . . . who needs thoughts beyond that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very seldom wear a bra, except at work or outings with family and vanilla friends. Throughout the years, especially my earlier years when I was wearing a bra, I preferred to slowly unhook and expose my tits. I had and still have sheer hook in front bras that I liked to wear to teasingly expose my tits. If I was wearing a sheer bra when I took off or opened my blouse I would cover my tits with my hands and/or arm. But There has been times when my lover wanted to to the honors.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When it's my first time with a guy, I like letting him undo my bra like unwrapping a present.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually undid the bra through would have liked the guy to have take my bra off, sexier that way in my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber
The first time that you bare your breasts to a lover, is/was it you that releases the bra or them? My first was a fumble around her back until she finally told me it was a front clasp! Later I learned to undo the front clasp with my teeth. But there's nothing like when you undo it for us though, usually biting your lower lip, taking in a deep breath and watching our reaction. What's your fave way these days?

It happens to me alot. I let him fumble with the hook for a while smiling at his desperation. And when he surrenders i give him a slutty smile telling him there s no rocket science in it.
Then i pull d back strap a bit lower n unhook for him with no efforts.
Lol.....when wud guys understand that paitence is the key to success
Lurker
0 likes
I can only imagine our faces when those beauties come into our view and we realize that YES you do want us to touch them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not wear a bra a lot of the time.

Like NOLA just when required.

But I do date some older men who love to give me expensive Lingerie to wear on our date. They seem to be very experienced with removing Lingerie and have no issue with necessary.
Lurker
0 likes
If I wear a bra at that moment, I let him do it, but I never really thought about it consciously. I think he liked to do it. Don't men like to do it? Perhaps it would be a good question to ask in the 'ask the guys' section too: which do men prefer? smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when she slowly slides the straps from her shoulders, the cups stay there somehow for a moment and then slowly slip off, but briefly catching on her erect nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
TXtabber Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:35:50 AM
I love it when she slowly slides the straps from her shoulders, the cups stay there somehow for a moment and then slowly slip off, but briefly catching on her erect nipples.

That's good to know. smile I'll practice. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Honestly - I can't recall. I'm sure it came off at some point but it wasn't something to log into memory. Too hot and horny to catalog order of events. I guess perhaps that means it was less dramatic for me than it is for you, op (?)

lol - now that I think about it, I don't know if I was ever fully naked or not at any given time. Cock in Pussy . . . who needs thoughts beyond that?

A direct and meaningful response! I am the same way as a man! In the heat of real live passion, what matters the world?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wore a sports bra at the time and was incredibly nervous. I had let some guys touch me under my clothes and even given head to him once but I did not know what his reaction would be.
Turns out he pulled it off me like an unstopable machine and by the time he started playing with my breasts I could not care less
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the replies! Looks like it falls into two categories: "the slow reveal" and "where did it go?" ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't remember I time when I had to take the initiative...guys are usually pretty eager to take it right off and haven't seemed to have much trouble in my experience. (Surprisingly)
Lurker
0 likes
I let my fella take it off if he's around. If not then I'll take it off if I'm wearing one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber

My first time having my bra taken off was one of those things where I really went into it just wanting to kiss and stop at that. It was when he undid my bra that I realized that I was about to have sex for the first time.

For the most part any time after that when my husband has taken off my bra for me I get hot in the certain knowledge that I'm about to get fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber

One thing I be learnt over the years that though it’s not arocket science but practically all the men fumble with it. So when I do unclasp my bra for them I close my eyes and anticipate the things to happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't remember but I'm sure we got it off somehow. Same thing now, where there is a will, there is a way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely wear a bra, but if I do, usually because I expect the date to end up in bed, I find that they enjoy watching me strip slowly for them, and their eyes do light up when I slip the bra off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
am i the only one who thinks that when a guy undoes your bra with one hand that he is quite experienced
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018
am i the only one who thinks that when a guy undoes your bra with one hand that he is quite experienced

Yes, and he probably had a good teacher.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018

Agreed. My husband is pretty amazing and can unhook a front clasp bra faster than I can! He's pretty skilled with the back clasp, too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't wear a bra, and if I do, it's a shelf bra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018

It took some practise, but got there in the end and became quite deft at it! It leaves the other hand free to do all sorts of other lovely things!!!