last reply
54 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I will always choose matching
Alpha Blonde
Unless it's a really sexy specific lingerie set where you need a complete look, I'm not really into super matchy-matchy stuff. It's a lot sexier (to me) if you know what colours, styles go well together and mix it up and have fun with it for day-to-day.

I'm a fan of really bright sexy pops of colour against smooth sunkissed skin, and usually go with a more playful look than 'drop dead femme fatale vixen' (which definitely requires matching sets).
Lurker
Matching makes a statement about yourself to someone who sees you undressed, and it's you telling yourself something about the mood you're in and what you're hoping/certain will happen. Matching is for when I'm in the mood for feeling special/desirable.

BTW matching white with white does not count, that's too easy. Proper matching has to be colour, brand and stlyle too!
Lurker
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Unless it's a really sexy specific lingerie set where you need a complete look, I'm not really into super matchy-matchy stuff. It's a lot sexier (to me) if you know what colours, styles go well together and mix it up and have fun with it for day-to-day.

I'm a fan of really bright sexy pops of colour against smooth sunkissed skin, and usually go with a more playful look than 'drop dead femme fatale vixen' (which definitely requires matching sets).

Hi this is 'drop dead femme fatale vixen calling!
Active Ink Slinger
Go without ladies and they match everything
Active Ink Slinger
Getting dressed up... YES
On a date or clubbing when sex is a possible outcome... NOTHING
To work or around the house matters not... go for COMFORT

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
If it's just a normal day and i'll usually mix it up with 2 different bright colorful colors or designs but a lot of the time i'll just wear a matching black set or something colorful and cute,

But if it's a special date i'll a matching set of lingerie probably.
Active Ink Slinger
I like to match, especially when dressed up. However as long as the undies are nice and not orange I will wear non-matching. I have something against pumpkin-colored underwear.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
I like to match most of the time but sometimes it's fun to mix it up a little just so I can give my lovers a little unexpected surprise.
Active Ink Slinger
What Panties??? I never wear any!

Now a BRA is almost always a MUST!
But I can also wear a cupless!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
Hi Steph, those of us who like the no underwear look are hoping for a pic in a tight t shirt w/o your bra ... maybe you lost it for the pic?
Rookie Scribe
almost always matching and depends on what is worn on the outside!
Active Ink Slinger
I just grab whatever out of my drawer, but when i go see my bf i usually match :P
Advanced Wordsmith
No, usually wear black knickers to work so the guys cant really see up my skirt, but my bra usually goes with whatever top I got on.
Lurker
I usually mix depending on the outfit.
Match for a purpose ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Commando except for that time of the month
Orgasm Aficionado
Matching sets for when it's likely to be seen. I always wear nice, if not always matching underwear as it makes me feel good.

I was caught-out wearing my old grey knickers by my guy just after we started dating. He got me alone in the kitchen at a friend's house and pulled my trousers away from my belly before examining my knickers. I was mortified - he couldn't stop laughing... but it worked-out OK as he bought me enough underwear to fill my bottom drawer and still keeps it topped-up - bless.
Active Ink Slinger
Matching, always.
Active Ink Slinger
I usually only match when dressing more formal, if it's a casual day then not likely
I can't help but to wonder why.
Lurker
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They HAVE to match, and they have to match the outfit I'm wearing!!

I know what you're thinking but I can't help it!!
If they're going to be seen, they'll match. But for daily wear I'll do a 'lucky dip' from my underwear draw smile
Active Ink Slinger
With nice clothes, I match 'em...

When I'm on a sexual rampage (about half the time!), often its no panties or something so outrageous it's impossible to match...

But I do like transparent bra and panties to match... looks indecent otherwise... tee hee.