Understanding Lesbians??

last reply
50 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I know this is under ask the gals but I'm going to jump in here.

Girls who are attracted to girls like dildos and dildo shaped objects because they have vaginas. And vaginas are designed to give pleasure when something shaped like a dildo goes into it. It's much the same reason guys enjoy masturbating or using their brands of toys, the feeling simulates what the body is designed to say feels good. If you got a handy from a guy it would probably feel pretty good, however if you were straight you probably wouldn't enjoy it because it's a guy on the other end and not being gay your not into guys. Same thing goes for lesbians.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Seriously, just like everybody possessing a bit of maturity already replied, being a lesbian is about a woman preferring other women as romantic/sexual partners. Plain and simple. What they do with their vajayjays doesn't change their orientation in any way...

Is it really that hard to apprehend?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Is it really that hard to apprehend?

apparently, the answer to that is "yes". smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite

apparently, the answer to that is "yes". smile

By the way, I have a gay male friend that's married to a woman. Really. He simply gets penetrated in the ass with a strap-on by his wife. The strap-on has a realistic appearance with balls and all, otherwise it wouldn't feel right to him.

That guy is a real homo, no doubt about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's an answer with a twist as a bi sexual girl I was strap on fucking a bi sexual guy yesterday and I asked him if he liked my fake cock or the real thing better. His reply was "A guy has never fucked me this long before". Sometimes a good dildo can do a better job!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley

not that there is anything wrong with the majority of men.. but spot on here.. if u have no arousal around the person but a need for the appendage.. seems a shames to cut him off just so u can have fun .. and of course the penis is an amazing organ.. it pees.. it reproduces.. it rises... it falls [although not according to half the men on Lush who swear they r permanently erect.. who am I to doubt them?].. but we have no use for these functions..
all we seek is permanent hardness with variable softness.. oh and some kinky features [why not?].... omg thank goodness for science and the plastics industry..

Not all lesbians like penetration, at least with phallic shaped objects. I am not scientific, but I think women are attracted to women for most of the reasons men are attracted to women (well, the smarter men anyway). They find women sexy and attractive and understanding and exciting, and wonderful friends, and sometimes fall deeply in love with them. Sounds like what a man would do, and sometimes a man WILL be attracted to a lesbian woman despite the obvious handicap (I have three bisexual friends who fell for each other and for two men in the bargain).

Men seem to hope, one way or another, that they will reach the hearts of women they love and admire. That said, I can't imagine having sex with a lesbian woman or even watching two women make love to each other in real life. That would be an invasion of her personal life even before I laid eyes or a finger on her body. There are no real indicators as to whether a woman is lesbian or bisexual or heterosexual, although there are real indications as to whether she likes men as people and as friends.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well said by all thanks......keep the fresh comments coming smile
Lurker
0 likes
As far as dildos are concerned it's not about the sexuality as many straight if not most straight girls use dildos during or in between lovemaking sessions anyway. The fact that a penis is the ideal shape just gives manufacturers a guide to what shape the dildo should be to give the greatest pleasure.
We also are able to buy according to size and texture that gives us the most pleasure and use it at whatever angle we wish to give the greatest sensation.

Of course all the above reasons are just the reasons for buying a dildo......

As far as men are concerned, it's all about our sexuality - I don't own a dildo apart from a double ender to help offer my partner and I additional pleasures, as I prefer my fingers for masturbation or my girlfriends fingers and tongue for our lovemaking.
0 likes
This is the simplest thing, and I wish it would stop coming up.

Except it's not, and we should be understanding of those who don't understand and want to, even if that desire is kind of heavy handed and brutish.

Also, it's important to keep in mind that I'm pan, not lesbian. I have a girlfriend though, and we have quite a lot of sex, so I think I'm qualified from at least a mechanical point of view. This is one of the times when it's more than a mechanical issue, though. Lots of women enjoy penetration, and for the record, I know a couple who don't - at all. Next, if a lesbian is not sexually attracted to men, that's simple. It's also advisable to remember that on the whole, women's sexualities are a bit more fluid than a man's. That is a bit of a stereotype, and it's certainly not universal, but the trend is easy to back up with facts. Also note, I've never seen data for any country besides the U.S., and we're kind of stupid about sex here, but I've wandered off the topic.

Lesbians don't want to have sex with men. I do know lesbian identified individuals who are open to the members of the trans community, both MTF and FTM. I also know lesbians who would disqualify those people from being called "lesbian", if they could. It's complex, and no one person can give you the right answer because it's a spectrum. I think that as a straight guy, your best bet is to collect your data, arrange it into that spectrum, pick something in the middle and go with it. Then if anybody challenges your assertions, you have the testimony of several other lesbians to go off of. If that's too much work, then I would just say ere on the side of caution and don't push any boundaries. Finally, remember that no lesbian wants to fuck you, so don't try.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
in a totally non sexual way

would any lesbian sleep/cuddle with a straight guy??

I'm not refereeing to myself....I'm totally speaking in general...........like if he was your friend.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25

I'm not refereeing to myself....I'm totally speaking in general...........like if he was your friend.

speaking for myself, yes. i have some close friends who are guys and i, generally, like to cuddle/snuggle. it's not a sexual thing, just a affectionate thing for me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know I already asked this but felt like giving it a second shot!!

.......In a totally non sexual way........

also what's new with everyone?

I love chatting and getting to know new people!!

feel free to ask me anything!!

lastly MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
have a HAPPY/AMAZING NEW YEARS TOO!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Im not lesbian but I have a few friends that are and they don't really like penetration that much
Lurker
0 likes
opps pushed the post button twice sorry didnt mean to post again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Being that I am Bi and not a Lesbian I am just making an assumption. But I don't think its the penis that lesbians do not want to be with, It is what the penis is attached too!

Exactly. I am a lesbian and people ask me this too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
I know I already asked this but felt like giving it a second shot!!

.......In a totally non sexual way........

I can answer this from experience.

Among my close circle of friends are two lovely ladies who have no interest in men sexually.

They are hug, kiss and yes, cuddle friends - comfortable with it as they've come to realize that their friendship is what binds us, not any idea of sharing more.

It takes a lot of trust and time to build a friendship to that, and I would not jeopardize their friendship in any way by being crass enough to even suggest sharing more.

Each of us has to find our own path. For them, it's a bed devoid of men and I respect that and will defend their path with all I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25

why wouldn't we sleep/cuddle with straight guys? Being a lesbian (for me) just means you love women, it doesn't mean that you hate men. I don't hate guys and I sleep beside three men whenever it's our night out and it never bothered me. but I dunno about other lesbians, if they hate men or what.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must say I found the last 2 pages both educational & entertaining. However the question your asking here is impossible to answer. Each person has their own preference's & reasons for them. There is no standard answer. Try not to over think it. It will only make you more & more confused. Just learn to accept it & move on with your own life. When I was A teen I had A crush on Joan Jet ( I love rock & roll ) later in life I found out she was A lesbian. It was heart breaking to hear. However I didn't get all freaked out about it. I just accepted it & moved on. I still love the afore mentioned song & listen to it every time it comes on the radio. It's life & it's going to go on with or without you. So put on your big girl panties & deal with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It still feels good to have something stimulate you from the inside, it's what's attatched to a penis that they look like. And quite often they'll buy the dildo's that aren't shaped like a dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I'm having a nice time in this thread... kinda.

Ha ha ha ha I loved this.