Login

Under forty over forty!

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Whether you are under 40 or over 40 I feel it brings up a whole new load of problems.

I got divorced and was single, while worying would I have anymore children a worse problem reared it's ugly head.

I was single for 7years. And after the relief of painfull periods backed off. A new romance started and the result was, the flourishing bird of Thursh! I'd rather have Cystitis!

I now have a slightly uneractive thyroid gland... months later teenager spots have appeared and very dry skin... How do the maturing ladies of Lush deal with this issue?

I'd love lot's of advice and funny stories please xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it!!!

love my age

i just wish i my 30's i was as happy & as sexual as i am this sec.

what i hate are the boys who hit o me

y'all are just a few years older tha my boy

it's creepy...ok

(sorry the letter after my "m" is out)

every year we are here is a gift
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
i love it!!!
every year we are here is a gift

So true, Blazestcyr!

the body changes with time, hormones, state of mind, etc.

I'd suggest a few things: learn to meditate to feel more centred, exercise (lots of benefits there), eat well (fuel), drink water (hydrate), get plenty of rest. Maybe see an "alternative health care practioner" maybe someone who specializes in Chinese medicines, and also investigate different types of massages/treatments. We are blessed that there are MANY different ways of coping with some problems/situations, and not all are found in the standard western medical system. It's just a matter of investing some time into what works and is a benefit to you.

Good luck!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm 28 and it feels perfect. I like older guys though, a forty plus guy usually knows how to handle me properly. I usually avoid guys younger than me.