last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sassygirl21
So when I'm walking down a hallway or something and I see a man carrying his coat, briefcase, bag or what have you directly in front of them, I assume they are hiding an erection. Do you assume the same? Or does the thought not cross your mind?

I was walking through a crowded hallway in a university dorm once on a Friday night during a mixer (a hard liquor mixed drink party). I had a coat folded over directly in front of me because there were 8 one ounce bags of pot inside it. This hallway was really crowded and the music was really loud. Some of the light tubes were removed from the ceiling near the large "study" room where people were dancing. All I was thinking about was getting the dope through the crowd so I could go on about my business. Suddenly the tone of the crowd changed. There were both men and women all around me and my crotch and ass were getting felt by at least five hands. All I can say is that they didn't feel like man hands, but there was no way to know for sure because we were packed too tightly. I kept a firm grip on the coat but my forward progress got completely stalled as about 60 drunk and stoned people turned into a writhing mass of limbs and torsos. Suddenly, some girl well behind me screamed and everybody stopped groping.

I was definitely hiding an erection as I got through the crowd and continued on my way. Now, I know what you all are thinking, and the answer is, nope I didn't lose a single oz.

This has been your 1ball college recollection of the day.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes. It depends on a lot more than that, though. Plenty of men will walk down the street with a raging boner almost stabbing out of their pants and you never even know it because they aren't walking like they're ashamed of it- hunched over, carrying their case oddly, whatever. Other times, people just have a limp or a strange way of carrying something, so no, I don't assume.

It does cross my mind though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy watching guys trying to hide their erection, especially at a party. I suppose that I may have helped a couple guys get a little hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't assume that the male has an erection whilst carrying his coat and briefcase. If I did notice a bloke with a hard on its more likely to rise a smile from me than anything else. Big thumbs up if he can hold peoples eye contact and continue with their conversation without letting them drop their gaze.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive used a pillow before lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never seen a reason to hide when I find something arousing to that point.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PrimalMind
I've never seen a reason to hide when I find something arousing to that point.

Love the confidence of this statement!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't assume anything because I would not be looking there. Besides if I had an erection out in the open, I would not be hiding it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sassygirl21
So when I'm walking down a hallway or something and I see a man carrying his coat, briefcase, bag or what have you directly in front of them, I assume they are hiding an erection. Do you assume the same? Or does the thought not cross your mind?

HAHA! I never really thought about it but now everytime I see a guy carrying his coat in front of him I am going to think he has an erection. Thanks A Lot!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time, men cover up with anything in reach or on person. It was tough in high school trying to hide an erection with a notebook or a school book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i only hid mine because of my old ex parents coming home early one night lol
Lurker
0 likes
I don't always assume but sometimes it can be rather obvious based on the expression on the fellows face, which can be quite entertaining haha.