Type of Lush Friend

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been on lush for about 7 months and have made some friends.

I want to know what do you ladies look for when you sign up and sign in and go profile surfing?

Also feel free to post what you consider the right approach and chat etiquette.

I'm just now getting into the forum thing so plead let me know and I'm always looking for help and tips.

Thanks

Fred
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just nice genuine people really - not people who are too serious. And aslong as they are not fake profiles then thats cool! I find the question 'What are you wearing?' very annoying.. But apart from that its all good. Enjoy x
Lurker
0 likes
I can not speak for everyone. But I have unqualified requiements .

1. Tell me about yourself, and your interests and some idea why we would have the interests to be friends.

2. Do not need to see your erect cock to know what it looks like and how to use it.

Failure in these two will guaranty deletion from his woman.
My profile make these requirements very clear!

Obviously the member of Lush can not all read. Wonder why they are on this site?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Scarlett about the genuine people thing. Also, as far as chat etiquette, "Hi, I'm horny" is not a good opening line AT ALL for me to hear. What am I supposed to say to that? "Oh, here then let me service you. I'll just drop my panties!" We are on an adult website, we're all fricking horny, we get that. My closest male Lush friends did not start the conversation that way. Getting to know someone is a good thing. Why don't you try talking to people about what you find interesting/in common in their profiles or why you wanted to be friends with them.

Regarding profiles, for the most part I don't talk to very many people with blank profiles. No effort by you, no effort by me. Some basic information is very helpful and usually means you'll be sticking around and not closing your profile in a few days.

The forums can be a great place to meet people, but I would watch and see how people post. Don't jump right in with "she can suck my cock" in AV above you, which I had a newbie say to me. He didn't get a very nice response from me either

Just be yourself, and you will do great! Good Luck, Fred!
Lurker
0 likes
Very insightful thank you very much! Keep posting!!
Lurker
0 likes
i really like it when they say "hey baby you wanna?" and then if they have pics of fake dicks on their profile its a HUGE plus!

nah, really i get to know a person thru the forums and then send a request.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol i just like someone who is polite and asks who i am etc a few i keep getting though is

1. 'hey do you wanna hav some fun'

2. 'have you ever fucked a family member'

3.'are you horny'

4. 'do you wanna have some fun'

And well, unless im horny to all of those i just move my mouse to the X button!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
i really like it when they say "hey baby you wanna?" and then if they have pics of fake dicks on their profile its a HUGE plus!

nah, really i get to know a person thru the forums and then send a request.

That was funny! Had me going for a sec
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
I agree with Scarlett about the genuine people thing. Also, as far as chat etiquette, "Hi, I'm horny" is not a good opening line AT ALL for me to hear. What am I supposed to say to that? "Oh, here then let me service you. I'll just drop my panties!" We are on an adult website, we're all fricking horny, we get that. My closest male Lush friends did not start the conversation that way. Getting to know someone is a good thing. Why don't you try talking to people about what you find interesting/in common in their profiles or why you wanted to be friends with them.

Regarding profiles, for the most part I don't talk to very many people with blank profiles. No effort by you, no effort by me. Some basic information is very helpful and usually means you'll be sticking around and not closing your profile in a few days.

The forums can be a great place to meet people, but I would watch and see how people post. Don't jump right in with "she can suck my cock" in AV above you, which I had a newbie say to me. He didn't get a very nice response from me either

I basically agree with everything Curlygirly said!

I really never go "profile surfing". I met most of my friends or at least the ones I call my closer friends through the forum. I can get a really good idea of what they are all about by how they answer and what questions they answer. I have also made friends from reading stories and commenting on them and maybe contacting the author to say how much I enjoyed them.

When I first joined Lush, when I got a friend request, I would look at their profile and if something caught me I would accept. But now, I generally will not friend anyone I have not had some type of contact with either in forum or chat room(I dont go to chat rooms that often any more). And I will never ask anyone to be a friend unless they know me a little, that is just not being respectful of them.

Best way to get me to want to chat is be freindly and respectful, not just of me but everyone on the site. Have a profile that tells something about you. Do not necessarily need any pics but show you made and effort. Dont start of with "wanna see my cock?" or "do you have any naked pics?" Those will be deleted.

Be genuine and most of all be yourself. That doesnt guarantee I will like you, but at least you arent being phony.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with all the ladies who have already posted. Let me know there is blood flow above the neck. I've never been one to profile surf, met most through forums. And the people I talk to most often here, took the time to actually talk to me.

Best of luck.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Lurker
0 likes
High and above everything else I like people capable of reading other people's profiles before messaging said person.

When I'm looking at people's profiles

- Profile picture (preferably no hard cocks under manky looking boxers please)
- Talking in full english (no excessive text language 'i hope u will msg me soon cuz i am bord')
- A relatively decently filled out profile
- A lack of full on, blatant 'cock pics' in their profile (I hate to break it to you men, but cocks are not attractive things; a teasing photo that leaves stuff to the imagination is far better)
- No 'I am always horny, cyber with me baby' style comments on the profile
- Posting in the forums will intelligent (and witty) comments

You get the idea.

The cock photo malarky is not enough for me to go 'no thanks' if I like everything else about this person's profile, but it definitely loses brownie points.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't go "profile surfing" but I look forward to meeting new people in the chats and threads. I like casual, witty, friendly people who have something to say besides talking dirty. Almost any conversation can turn sexual, that's easy. The challenge is finding people who are fun outside of that. Anyone who starts with cheesy lines or blunt sexual remarks is just drives me away.

There are a lot of people that skim through the chatrooms spamming the same line at everyone, which is annoying. A lot of them won't even glance at the topic and will just try to get people to go private with them. I'm in the room to be social and participate because I like the subject! I'm not there waiting to be carried off :P

I dislike the random friend requests. I still get 2-3 a day from people I've never talked to...clearing them out of my inbox is kind of tedious. I put a note in my profile asking people not add me unless we've actually talked and gotten to know each other a bit, but people still do. It's obvious they haven't even read that far and are just spamming any girl they see.
Cocolicious
0 likes
"profile hunting" no thanks, I prefer to go story hunting. If you want to increase your chances of me chatting with you, you should refrain from "yo babe wanna cyber" or "horny now, wanna see me cum?" anything derived from those comments is a sure way to get me to ignore you.

Quite honestly I would respond better if you've written a story, reply in the forums, & have something in your profile giving small insight on why you've joined lush.

Please refrain from sending me dick pics...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont even accept friendship request here:] i just do love read stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

She's right. The first time i spoke to CG I said, "Hi I'm lafayettermister and I'm horny". And she dropped her panties and serviced me. See, you HAVE to introduce yourself first. Then you can go to the horny lines and show cock pics. Works like a charm.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by positivetension
I don't go "profile surfing" but I look forward to meeting new people in the chats and threads. I like casual, witty, friendly people who have something to say besides talking dirty. Almost any conversation can turn sexual, that's easy. The challenge is finding people who are fun outside of that. Anyone who starts with cheesy lines or blunt sexual remarks is just drives me away.

There are a lot of people that skim through the chatrooms spamming the same line at everyone, which is annoying. A lot of them won't even glance at the topic and will just try to get people to go private with them. I'm in the room to be social and participate because I like the subject! I'm not there waiting to be carried off :P

I dislike the random friend requests. I still get 2-3 a day from people I've never talked to...clearing them out of my inbox is kind of tedious. I put a note in my profile asking people not add me unless we've actually talked and gotten to know each other a bit, but people still do. It's obvious they haven't even read that far and are just spamming any girl they see.

exactly!

I am also of the mindframe like CG .... you have a blank profile, you are lazy - don't give me the line "I work for the government, I am classified-shit" ...

If you want to chat randomly with someone, put out a bit of effort. My profile is very rounded and tells you the type of person I am ... so make me interested in you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by Curlygirly

She's right. The first time i spoke to CG I said, "Hi I'm lafayettermister and I'm horny". And she dropped her panties and serviced me. See, you HAVE to introduce yourself first. Then you can go to the horny lines and show cock pics. Works like a charm.

You just got lucky, LM, because the guy right before you asked me "Do you have any animal experience?" (true story) So, you just seemed like such a charmer that I couldn't resist!
Lurker
0 likes
I find it helps if you communicate in here just as you would in real life. As you get to know Lushies through the various threads,
so you can get either more friendly, or dirty, or suggestive, as you would in the real world. Just try to imagine that anyone in
here could slap your face for a bad comment, and see if what you are going to say would attract some pain.
I have it on good authority that Lushies are human.