Turn ons, turn offs?

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be extremely surpised if there isnt a simlar topic running, but im not raking through the forum looking for it, i'll be on for ages.

What guys really want to know is what makes a girl tick, if only we guys knew, life would be so much easier. Girls tend to have their own individual ideas on whats hot and whats not, they expect they guy to know their desires without being told, and reserve the right to change their minds whenever they like, still expect the guy to know. Ok maybe it doesnt exactly work like that, nobody wants to be Mel Gibson in What Women Want, that is just a total headfuck lol. Nobody is ever going to see the full picture, because every girl is different, but im just throwing it out there because im interested to know some ideas of what makes a women go all hot under collar, and whats guaranteed to have her knickers drying up faster than Charlie Sheens bank balance.

So for somes examples, does a guys job matter, do girls get turned on by a guy with a dirty or manly type job, like a mechanic or a fireman, or does the suited and booted clean cut business man, or school teacher work better for you. Do you like a guy with an accent, which accents are the horniest. Do you prefer your fellas muscular, cuddly, or just average. What about his hair, eyebrows, facial hair, or tattoos. What about his personality, Do you prefer a gentleman, or a bad boy, funny or serious, What about his downstairs, are men with shaved pubes the best, just trimmed, or left well alone. What about the things he does in the bedroom, what techniques would he do that would have you quivering in pleasure. There are plenty more suggestions ive missed, so basically just say what you think about whatever.

Anyways im just trying to get an idea of what kind of girls like what type of things, its always an interesting subject, so just throw in a bit of info about whats the stuff you like, and the stuff you dont ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just going to answer the things you put up there, haha. Personally, I LOVEEEEE a man in uniform. A fireman, soldier, etc.. I think it's totally sexy and it also shows me that they're willing to work hard which is also a turn on. I find guys with Australian and southern accents pretty attractive, but a guy doesn't need an accent to get my attention. I like some muscles but I also like cuddly and stuff, so I guess just average. Uh, eyebrows and facial hair just depend on the guy and what they look like I guess, but I don't really go by looks so it doesn't matter. I just know that I hate it when guys have long hair. I would prefer them to have long enough for me to mess with, but not too long because it really annoys me. I would definitely rather have a gentleman because of... My past haha, and I love a guy who can make me laugh. ;) Shave or trimmed pubes are preferred, but I guess that doesn't really matter. And I don't really know about techniques... I just know I like it when a guy takes control. When he shows me he's the boss... It totalllyyy makes me wet. And biting. I love biting, hahah. If anyone reads this, then thanks for your time. c;
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Erm...I think i like you.....pahaha! ;-P
Lurker
0 likes
Ahahah, why is that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was a very good answer, and the fact that you're fit as fire doesnt hurt either! lol ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Rofl, oh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leslieee
Rofl, oh.

yeah i know, im smooth.....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, you think so?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha probably not lol, it was nice for you to post ur opinion though smile
Lurker
0 likes
A turn on for me is to see a man dressed up whether it is in uniform, jeans and a t-shirt, or nice slacks a tie and a nice shirt.

Turnoffs can be seeing you completely naked before I really want to ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man in uniform can be very sexy. Especially a military uniform. I like US Marine Corps unis the best!
A man in a very nice business suit can also be very sexy!
Accents!! Yes! Australian is nice, Spanish and Italian accents are also nice. And southern USA accents.
Nice hair on a man is sexy.
Muscular is very sexy and can be very cuddly too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So a job in uniform is a definate turn on then, gud gud, keep 'em coming!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmmm...turn-ons are a sense of humor, intelligence, and nice smile and eyes. I'm not as particular about body type other then not skinny like a stick, huge like a body builder, or obese. I've dated tall, short, athletic, more cuddly body type...almost anything. Looks are a bonus, not a requirement.

As for uniforms, they don't do much for me. (Well, maybe a fireman might get a few extra glances!) The ability to play an instrument (guitar and piano particularly) are huge turn-ons for me. Must be flashbacks from teen years going to rock concerts. lol
Lurker
0 likes
OH YES. Guitar players are a huuuuge turn on! If a guy can play me a song, ugh. ;))
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh man thats so shit, i had a feeling playing an instrument would be suggested as a turn on. I would love to play guitar, i actually own 2 acoustic guitars that used to be my mothers, i would so love to learn to play but have just never managed to find the time! sad(
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tall (6'+), confident, intelligent, funny, doesn't take themselves too seriously, a great smile, lovely eyes and the ability to give amazing hugs - put a man like that in a suit and my knees'll turn to jelly.

Ultimately, the rest (job, hair length, body type) doesn't really matter. Although, I have found since joining Lush that I have a thing for southern men - didn't see that one coming.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I'm more or less like TIMEOUT. The physical is easy (alpha male, tall, fit, big dick, blah, blah, blah...). Really, those things are so easy to find. After a while they can sort of "feel" the same too. I'm interested in what is on the inside. The outside may catch my attention at first, but it won't hold me.

I've always liked the phrase "Poise Without Pose". It is indefinable but palpable at the same time. It starts on the inside of a man. It is what makes him look strong, self-assured, powerful and masculine. You feel it when he looks at you. He can have on a pair of jeans or a custom tailored designer suit and still exude the same sensual sturdiness and control. He can truly laugh. Of course, he is the type of man that other men respect deeply. Or at least think twice about f'n with. He is confident with no need to be cocky. He doesn't have to try he simply is. I think that these are things that a man is somewhat born with and not necessarily all learned behaviors. Or maybe, learned so well that they become part of that man's state of being.
? A True Story ?