Trimmed, Shaved or All Natural....

last reply
27 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok Ladies, I see several different polls and questions about women and shaving, waxing, trimming, etc......

I want to know how you ladies prefer your rods and balls. Clean shaven, neatly trimmed or all shaggy and hairy???

I myself prefer to shave my cock and balls and trim the rest extremely short.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clean shaven or trimmed. I hate getting hair in my mouth as much as the next guy. Its just so much more enjoyable smile
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed!
Lurker
0 likes
My Favorite:

balls shaved....very smooth and a small thin trimmed section of hair just above the shaft.....yummy!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitley shaved.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hairy, I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
trimmed
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i shave now but ive only had pubes once & i want them agian
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
any way is good for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
trimed or shaved i cant stand hair
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to be bare. Waxed or shaved! But I almost mised the original question. Men shaved? I've never had a man who was shaved. Ever! I didn't even know that some men did.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely trimmed or shaved....I prefer the balls shaved and above and around his cock trimmed. Perfection!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a lady, but I love women, any way they are. Shaved, trimmed, or a full bush, I just love it. I'm older so a full bush, sometimes a bikini wax was there, in my youth women just didn't shave. And it was great as lomg as they were clean. Nothing like a bush full of a woman's juices. Like taking a bath cloth and washing your face in it.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Trimmed. Like there to be something there, I think totally bald looks a bit weird.
Lurker
0 likes
depends of the gent.

Though, I prefer myself to be shaven (not completely...but super neatly trimmed) so it's nice when a gent puts in the effort too...
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved
MsTara mmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lasered! #smoothe #bald
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neatly trimmed or Shaved
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
He can have hair on his mons if it's neatly trimmed, but his shaft and balls need to be shaved smooth. Hate hair caught in my teeth! And a silky smooth fuck feels wonderful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Our guys are trimmed short but maintain their natural shape, removing the 'shaggy'look and presenting their 'gear' beautifully. Their balls are always shaved smooth. They also shave the hair from the base of their shaft back about an inch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to prefer clean shaven everywhere, but in more recent years I'd actually like for there to be some hair, as long as it isn't shaggy. I want to be able to tell that some landscaping effort was put in and that I'm not going to be getting hair stuck in my teeth. That being said, I'll fuck my man in any state, but he worked hard to make a first impression in early years.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a man trimmed very close or completely bare
Lurker
0 likes
Closely trimmed with balls and shaft smooth. I prefer doing it for them.