Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever used something to please yourself other than an actual "toy"? :P
Lurker
0 likes
What do you mean?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think he probably means using things like a banana, a candle, a hairbrush handle, the movement of a washing machine, or a cellphone set to vibrate?

Basically the creative things you use before you graduate to the world of sex toys.

That's my guess (not my confession)...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I think he probably means using things like a banana, a candle, a hairbrush handle, the movement of a washing machine, or a cellphone set to vibrate?

Basically the creative things you use before you graduate to the world of sex toys.

That's my guess (not my confession)...

you left out sewing machine table legs... this is what having a seamstress living next door teaches you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
electric toothbrush handle
Lurker
0 likes
A man?
Lurker
0 likes
lol @ rosie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
besides rosie's suggestion... bananas..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shower head can be fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used a Shower Head and Jets from my hot tub. When I was a teen, I have used a banana before I got my first toy. And when I had my Motorcycle, the vibrations combined with rush from riding was fun too sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
And when I had my Motorcycle, the vibrations combined with rush from riding was fun too sometimes.

oh hell yeah

there is nothing like straddling a 500 pound 4 cylinder vibrator at 80 miles an hour!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no food products? hair brush handles... or anything??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chainsaw. Only once though.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
used a banana once -it was hard and yellow when i began and by the time i was done with it, it had turned black and into mush -not a good tool unless you like banana soup for sex
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.