If not - yes. If will freak them out.
And a copy or 2 of Hustler.

Bat
Lush Legend
Quote by Batman
Ordination Certificate ?

1st, I had to look up what that was.

You crack me up Bat....LOL!

and D I think they will be more shocked to find that then anything else.......LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
I agree with Zafia. 'specially after looking at that av. LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
My Mom is in her late fifties. She was widowed in her mid thirties and (as far as I know) has never realy dated anyone. Last month she told us she was cleaning out her closet and found an old vibrator up on the shelf. She said she had hidden it away when I started getting older, and forgot about it. I was sitting there with my mouth open when she walked in with this very old looking ivory colored hard plastic vibe. Melly was laughing and saying, "You go Mrs. M." I may need counceling to get the images out of myhead that are stuck there. LOL
Lurker
I love this question, some women have rather BIG toy boxes... "laughs"
Alpha Blonde
I have a large black box in the back of my closet filled with my fun things things (edible oils, handcuffs, sheriff's badge, chinese silk ropes, red leather bra, latex dress, corset, black tutu, brunette wig, red-hair wig, pink wig, numbing balm, pasties, schoolgirl outfit, french maid outfit etc)...

Then in my bedside table drawer I have my toys. I recently just tossed a lot of toys I accumulated over the years that no longer interest me. After I invested in Lelo Ina and Lelo Gigi, I could not imagine reaching for anything else. As several other people mentioned on this thread... that line really is the Rolls Royce of toys!
Lurker
Hummmm I don't have a toy box, but I do have 4 vibes, and they range in different sizes and colors.
Active Ink Slinger
Do handcuffs, blindfolds, leg cuffs and such count? I have 2 solid rubber dildo' and a bunch of vibrators from my small bullet vibs to my largest "anotomically correct" strap on vibrating dildo, my favorite for personal use is just a straight red plastic vibrator that is just over 7" but does glow in the dark. I've got a few anal toys as well.
Active Ink Slinger
Well i got several peices of very naughty lingerie, 2 dildos and i just order a string of those rubber anal beads and i just found a new natural toys in my freezer.
Active Ink Slinger
I have skin flicks, books, and Rocco's stash of Penthouse Letters I "borrowed".

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial