To wash or not to wash

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My man loves to lick kiss and finger me after I have been working all day. He says I taste so sexy. What do you girls and guys think as I prefer to shower
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Having Sex When Your All Sweaty After Working Out Can Be Really Hot, So Animalistic. But IStill Prefer To Shower First!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am the same nikki but my man loves me dirty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hell yeah, nikki.

But, it has to be fresh sweat, like if he/we has just finished working out.

If it's been there like all day though, joan, I would much rather showering first.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I like things a little ripe from time to time.... The taste of her panties after a long-haul flight... Hmmmmm....

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
if it works for him then so be it, i have a bit of a panty fetish so i love a guy playing with my dirty knickers, not into the licking armpit and feet stuff though, thats just gross
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like for everything to be all nice and clean. Love it getting sweaty but fresh brand new sweat, not any stale stuff with all day odors.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
if it works for him then so be it, i have a bit of a panty fetish so i love a guy playing with my dirty knickers, not into the licking armpit and feet stuff though, thats just gross

Marry Me?

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
I´m on the clean team... however there are exeptions to every rule... if the moment is right i´ll pass on the shower
Lurker
0 likes
My husband does not seem to mind either way. If I'm just about to jump in the shower and I'm standing there naked and he gets the urge, I'll mention I'm not clean and he'll say he doesn't care! I guess whatever it takes to get some, lol! For me, I would like my man to be well shaved below, good hygiene and smelling good!!
Lurker
0 likes
Wash for me ...............Nothing better than a clean shaven pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Joandcoll
I am the same nikki but my man loves me dirty

There's a fine line between "dirty" and....natural. I can relate to him, in that sometimes I like to taste her "natural" taste.....very nice.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I am also on the clean team. Freshly showered ... both of us. In my stories I even include the fact that the characters have recently showered before the sexual encounter. Although a serendipitous sex opportunity sounds exciting, it just won't happen for me if we can "freshen up" beforehand.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
Most of us girls, I guess I am not a girl anymore, so woman would prefer to be clean and sweet.

However there are lot of guys out there who love both a hot sweaty body or the buildup of the days scent of womanhood.

Whatever keeps them happy and brings them back for another audition.

Nikki you know I would take you anyway I can
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever floats you boat and if you're with someone that's clean generally it's okay and I hate saying this but larger women suffer more with sweaty thighs... but even so that hasn't totally put me off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't go out of my way to shower before having sex 99% of the time, and I don't need him to either. To be honest, this never occurred to me.

I couldn't imagine putting sex on hold while I got a shower. I don't feel sexy after a shower. I mostly feel damp.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well if he likes it, then i don't think it really matters
but i'd still shower first