Tit Fucking

last reply
33 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Be honest girls: What is your opinion of tit fucking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
breasts and penis's???all GOOD!!!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I personally believe it's the most unnecessary and ridiculous form of fucking I've ever heard of. "Come here baby, lemme fuck those tits!" I've been asked to do this, and damn near died of laughter.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My breasts were made for it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
My breasts were made for it

Yes they ARE. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I never understood it but I think I need to find out what the hypes about, so it's added to my sexual bucket list.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I'm blessed with generous curves, so it's always been a natural and mutual pleasure...mmmm ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have tried it and its an interesting perspective but not high on my list of sexual positions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
Have tried it and its an interesting perspective but not high on my list of sexual positions

can be sexy but not high on my list either
Lurker
0 likes
I like it, but I wish mine were bigger for it. I don't get much stimulation from it, unless my nipples are played with, but it is hot to see. And does turn me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
I never understood it but I think I need to find out what the hypes

about, so it's added to my sexual bucket list.
can i volunteer to help you cross that off ur list ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think its awkward and wierd seeing the tip of a cock poke out between my breasts
Lurker
0 likes
its a bit pointless with small boobs... usually turns into a handjob or a bj instead.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by beth18
its a bit pointless with small boobs... usually turns into a handjob or a bj instead.

The same for me but a BJ always seems to be the way they prefer it as an alternative
Lurker
0 likes
If he wants it, I'll try it. But, can think of much better places to put it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had guys who wanted to do it so I do it. They say my boobs are great for it. It doesnt do that much for me but if it makes them happy, then Im happy to do it. But like already said, there are places Id much rather get fucked!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tit fucking is for the guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love men who tit fuck me. However, they have to play with my nipples and cum real fast because it gets boring really quickly.
Lurker
0 likes
can be fun as foreplay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my boobs played with so sounds fun as long as its not just him pumping for his own satisfaction
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my boobs played with, especially if they work over my nipples while they're doing it, so it's all good :-D
I dated a guy in college who used to love fucking my boobs ....
I never knew until the very last second whether he was going to push forward and come in my mouth or pull back and come all over my boobs
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have but its definately for the guys enjoyment.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like it ;) especially if he cums during Pearl necklaces are great! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have done it mainly because I have the tits for it and guys ask. I have never really understood the allure of it. I basically get nothing out of it except a big mess usually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my tits are big enough for cock anyway silly
Lurker
0 likes
With a pair of tits like mine it's like a hot dog in a bun. And don't spare the mayonnaise.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's not my favorite but I'm still willing to do it if the guys wants to.
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol