Login

Tips for eating

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just lost my virginity to my now girlfriend. One of my favorite things to do is eat her out she seemed to enjoy it but I want to make sure she does. Break down I started by licking in small circles, then darting my tongue in and out. Finally making my ABC's with my tongue in her after i just moved to using my cock. Any tips on how to make it better for her?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bigbelow99
I just lost my virginity to my now girlfriend. One of my favorite things to do is eat her out she seemed to enjoy it but I want to make sure she does. Break down I started by licking in small circles, then darting my tongue in and out. Finally making my ABC's with my tongue in her after i just moved to using my cock. Any tips on how to make it better for her?
==(quote)
Every woman is different. You have to find out what she likes, communication is important. Some need repetition of the same action to get off, and someone doing "ABC's" would just torture them. Unless that's your intention ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So the ABC's are a go?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First off...good for you for getting more info on how to please your lady. Sounds like you are a good lover. I think the post above meant to let your lady love guide you in what feels good to her. Listen to her moans and words...she may say "faster or harder" as she gets more excited. Just kiss and lick=together you will find the rythm.