tight jeans

last reply
37 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
do girls really like to wear tight jeans to seduce guys and make their ass look good or is there some other reason?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tight jeans do accentuate a women's curves, and I do like to get a few glances at my way, makes me feel sexy ;).
Lurker
0 likes
you´d be even sexy with an xxl tent on you ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To make me feel sexy and show off my back side!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They make me feel sexy and look good too, at least I hope they do!! I love feeling sexy, gives me confidence. And most of my tight jeans are pretty comfortable too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by samarth19
do girls really like to wear tight jeans to seduce guys and make their ass look good

thats pretty much it.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bloomingdale's now has a machine that will scan your body and let you know which jeans will work best for your ass!!!

Best jeans for you ass

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Bloomingdale's now has a machine that will scan your body and let you know which jeans will work best for your ass!!!

Best jeans for you ass

So don't just leave us hanging! Which ones did they choose for you? skinny, bootcut, straight leg?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

So don't just leave us hanging! Which ones did they choose for you? skinny, bootcut, straight leg?

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for no other reason than they make my arse look good
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

My money is on Gangsta!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by samarth19
do girls really like to wear tight jeans to seduce guys and make their ass look good or is there some other reason?

No, you got it in one.
Lurker
0 likes
Tight jeans make my assend look good, which makes me feel good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
cool! thanks all for answering ;)
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by samarth19

Yes. Yes we do.

[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My ass looks awesome in tight jeans. Mostly I don't wear baggy jeans because they make me look bigger than I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm petite so if I wear anything baggy my body gets totally lost. I like them cause they make my ass look good and I love catching guys looking, especially when they get embarrassed. It gives a girl confidence to know she's getting looks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood. If I want to be "professional" at the office, I like generously cut slacks, like men's slacks. If I want to be "butch" I'll do loose jeans sometimes. Also best if you've been too piggy over the last few months.

Then I have my butch periods, in which case loose jeans and shirts, for a more a macho look, is definitely in. I'm tall and big-boned, so I can carry it off well. At least until the conversation starts - I don't do gruff talk very well.

But if my body is in good shape, and I want to broadcast sexiness, tight jeans, or just plain tights (if you have the body to wear them) are always a turn-on. I know people are looking, and I'm a closet exhibitionist.

Now, my alternate persona Kira Wildgirl, who is always slim, bodacious, and sexy, and never worries about a workday world, would insist on the tightest possible jeans, preferably ones that hugged her front as well as her back.
Lurker
0 likes
would u rather see saggy jeans?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have I ever bought really tight jeans that made my ass and legs look fantastic but really were not comfortable at all? Yes I have. Have I bought some really baggy jeans that felt great but did nothing for my ass? Absolutley not. When women buy any pair of jeans or pants they always are thinking "What does my ass look like in these?" if they say they aren't then they are lying.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No I wear them to intice other women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all about style for me. If big baggy jeans were the in thing I guess that's what I'd be wearing.
Lurker
0 likes
I do not like loose fitting jeans at all, I only wear tight jeans. Well, I wear shorts mostly, but when I wear jeans they are
tight and I try them on to make sure my butt looks cute 'cause I know people behind me will be looking smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think we wear tight jeans to make our legs look longer and our butts bigger. Tight jeans just make you confident. (: it's a really good feeling when people look at you and lust is written on their faces.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by winky
would u rather see saggy jeans?

nope! i love to see girls in tight jeans smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by NightFox
I do not like loose fitting jeans at all, I only wear tight jeans. Well, I wear shorts mostly, but when I wear jeans they are
tight and I try them on to make sure my butt looks cute 'cause I know people behind me will be looking smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The skinny jean trend was probably my favourite of all time. I still love them -they're still my 'go-to' style. Always low-rise.

I will never be caught dead wearing baggy or high-waisted jeans - blech.

I spend a lot on my denim - they are not utilitarian or for casual-wear only - they are to make me look good. Nothing sets off a tight little ass better than a pair of well-cut designer jeans - and as women, yes, we know this. Paired with stilettos and a sexy little top and it's probably one of my favourite bar/club outfits.
Lurker
0 likes
If my jeans weren't tight, I'd get lost in them...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't wear them as I feel I have fat thighs, well I know I do. Chaffing is a buzz kill lol. However I'm happy if other ladies wear them.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir