tight jeans

last reply
37 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm i wear them because i don't like baggy jeans, baggy jeans are for men i think personally!
Lurker
0 likes
i personally like the way I look with good fitting jeans not super tight but ones that accentuate my shape
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by samarth19
do girls really like to wear tight jeans to seduce guys and make their ass look good or is there some other reason?

That is what a corset is for. LMAO!
Lurker
0 likes
Baggy jeans are like bleurgh. Tight jeans, are comfy (believe it or not), they make my legs look longer and thinner and yeah, I'd say my ass probably looks better too smile
Lurker
0 likes
I go for tight jeans, I hate baggy jeans, makes me feel like a guy. : But I noticed some guys going for skinny jeans and it just does not look right on many! I mean some look like they got huge bums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I do wear tighter jeans that show off my ass. You can quit drooling now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are really only two types of jeans sold, tight one, and ones that scream I'm a middle aged mother of 5 children and have stopped trying to look good. And honestly who wants to be the second?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by TheArtTeacher
There are really only two types of jeans sold, tight one, and ones that scream I'm a middle aged mother of 5 children and have stopped trying to look good. And honestly who wants to be the second?

true!
Lurker
0 likes
love the look