Login

threesome with 2 men?

last reply
14 replies
2.3k views
1 watcher
1 like
0 likes
hello guys, i had my first dp, it was quite uncomfortable because there were barely able to fit and then barely able to move, any tips to make it work better?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish I knew what the trigger is! My wife will insist that she will never do it again, then out of no where, it happens. With my wife between me and my closest friend in bed, it happens!
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I just answered your PM with all your questions about it, but I'll post it here too...

Yes, I've done it many times, but I am very flexible. I've been doing Kegels for nearly 20 years, so my floor muscles in my vagina are really well toned. Two cocks in my pussy is still a stretch though, especially since I've never had any kids. I'd never try two in my ass at the same time, though I've seen it done. One in my ass and another in my pussy is delightful however, with the right guys.

I think the comfort factor depends on your lubrication and the guys' positioning and rhythm. I've had guys who got 'out of sinc', and it was terrible! Also, when their angle of penetration gets out of alignment, it can hurt a lot! The best lubrication is either your own juices or a guy's cum, so I often do DP after one or both of them has already cum in me, and I'm soaked and slippery.

It also works better when your guys aren't nervous about their cocks rubbing together inside you, because when they're inside you at the same time, they're going to feel each others cocks more than they feel you. Most of their nerve endings are on the underside of their glans, right below the inverted 'V", and that spot is going to be rubbing each other, not you! It helps if your guys are kinda bi.

Have fun! Don't give up after a few uncomfortable experiences! It takes practice to get it right, but then it feels amazing!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Your helpful tips are also placing a very erotic vision upon us!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephies
hello guys, i had my first dp, it was quite uncomfortable because there were barely able to fit and then barely able to move, any tips to make it work better?

your other post is hitting better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I just answered your PM with all your questions about it, but I'll post it here too...

Yes, I've done it many times, but I am very flexible. I've been doing Kegels for nearly 20 years, so my floor muscles in my vagina are really well toned. Two cocks in my pussy is still a stretch though, especially since I've never had any kids. I'd never try two in my ass at the same time, though I've seen it done. One in my ass and another in my pussy is delightful however, with the right guys.

I think the comfort factor depends on your lubrication and the guys' positioning and rhythm. I've had guys who got 'out of sinc', and it was terrible! Also, when their angle of penetration gets out of alignment, it can hurt a lot! The best lubrication is either your own juices or a guy's cum, so I often do DP after one or both of them has already cum in me, and I'm soaked and slippery.

It also works better when your guys aren't nervous about their cocks rubbing together inside you, because when they're inside you at the same time, they're going to feel each others cocks more than they feel you. Most of their nerve endings are on the underside of their glans, right below the inverted 'V", and that spot is going to be rubbing each other, not you! It helps if your guys are kinda bi.

Have fun! Don't give up after a few uncomfortable experiences! It takes practice to get it right, but then it feels amazing!

you give some good advice everywhere, a girl with experience sharing the knowledge, i like that. and great stories by the way
0 likes
Quote by stephanysexy

your other post is hitting better

I can see that silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Practice with one guy and a toy in the other hole

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have found threesomes tedious, but then I have very little experience with them. Coordination and concentration are the biggest issues. I prefer one on one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I have found threesomes tedious, but then I have very little experience with them. Coordination and concentration are the biggest issues. I prefer one on one.

yes, i think it gets better with a little practice.

I have to sort of direct traffic so everyone's entertained. I've had practice haha.

the day I slunk down to my knees with two cocks in my face was a game changer for me.

dp, with cocks twice - loved it, but I've had dp w toy in puss many times so maybe that helped.

guys tend to prefer the ffm - tried it? I've had minimal experience never knew what to do while she was sucking his cock etc.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think they're a lot of fun. Always something happening somewhere ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I spent St. Patrick's Day weekend shacked up with two guys I know from school. Identical twins. Irish. All I can say is OMG. Identical twins are fun! And they really are identical in most things, though their technique and movements we a bit different - after a while, even with my eyes closed, I cold tell who was where inside me by the way he moved in and out. They tasted a little different, too, and I drank a lot of their private label Irish Creme. The twins could be a recurring event for me.