Thoughts on Morning Wood

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, lets hear your thoughts on your man's morning wood. How often do you notice the situation? When/how do you usually notice it? Is is something you appreciate of more of an annoyance? Any funny stories?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Seth wakes up nearly every morning that way. Unless I'm in a hurry, I usually give him a quickie or a blowjob. If he's still asleep, I'll notice it, but he's on his own after he wakes up and I'm already in the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Seth wakes up nearly every morning that way. Unless I'm in a hurry, I usually give him a quickie or a blowjob. If he's still asleep, I'll notice it, but he's on his own after he wakes up and I'm already in the shower.

Ya know, ya COULD invite him to join you in the shower for that morning quickie!! I bet he’d really react to that in a pleasing manner ??????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I always take care of morning wood . Its an absolute pleasure for me to do a quickie or - my favorite - the good morning blowjob. Really gets my day and his day started nicely.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LiterateLady
Ladies, lets hear your thoughts on your man's morning wood. How often do you notice the situation? When/how do you usually notice it? Is is something you appreciate of more of an annoyance? Any funny stories?

We sleep naked at night and I usually wake up early, do some yoga exercise and go for shower. Then I prepare tea for us and wake him by caressing his what you call morning wood.
I notice it almost every day and wonder why is it so. I mean I don’t wake up feeling wetness between my legs. Why does it happen to him?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ErinDcup34

I always take care of morning wood . Its an absolute pleasure for me to do a quickie or - my favorite - the good morning blowjob. Really gets my day and his day started nicely.

i think I'm loving you! smile