Thongs or normal panties?

last reply
69 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm wearing any, almost always thongs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Panties when going out. Thongs at home.
Lurker
0 likes
Simple, all I wear is thongs. All colors/styles.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate panty lines?
Lurker
0 likes
Both thongs and "normal" panties are a bad idea. It is totally unnatural to have a piece of fabric covering a vagina. By nature a vagina becomes "wet" any time there is a measure of sexual excitement. This takes place to a greater degree during "foreplay" but just seeing a sexually attractive person can trigger the release of these fluids to one degree or another. Trapping this moisture and blanketing the vagina with damp fabric is not healthy.

I seem to produce more sexual fluid than average but my doctor says it is within normal range. Six years ago I realized how annoying it is to go around with damp panties. I worked in an office at the time and whenever a cute guy came in I found my panties would be way too damp for comfort. So, now I only wear them when I have my period. At work I found it was better to just wait until no one was looking and reach under my skirt and blot myself when I needed to. I don't do this to be erotic or to flash guys. It is just a better way to keep the vagina area fresh. Humans are the only creature on the planet that feels a perverted need to hide their bodies and have fabric clinking to their body all day long.
Lurker
0 likes
Boy shorts for work and thongs for every day wear. I never sleep in panties. That area needs to be aired out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me its a thong or g string every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In general it’s panty but when I am on a date or in sex mood, I prefer thong or G-string.
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Thong. Never a g-string. Rarely bikini style panty.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never found thongs comfortable, high cut bikini panties for me -- and I do like boy shorts
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on out fit, panty 75/25 , when I was younger 80/20 thongs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
neither one