Login

This ones for all you Roleplay/Cyber lovers out there

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So as a playful individual myself it boggles the mind to think about all of the lovely lushy people out there who have as much fun as i do so i thought i would ask a question...or more of a request really? Tell me about a scene or time you've had with a fellow lusher that really sparked that deep carnal urge within you pouring your soul into the game.

Think of this as your Carnal Show and Tell smile Discuss....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One instance was a simple chat about shopping, which led to an idea that all shopping malls should have women only massage parlour where weary females could go for an erotic massage, and that led to ideas for a full "health spa" on the same level, with orgasms a major part of the treatment as they burn so many calories, and....well, let's say the ideas being exchanged got pretty hot leading to....it was fun, though. I actually used the idea in one of my stories, Love Thy Neighbour 2: Shopping With Alison.
Lurker
0 likes
Not so much the scene, but the back and forth. The very best have been two guys on here that ran an ongoing scenario with me back and forth via messaging. So, I'd come on too Lush, see a new post by them telling the next round of the scenario, then respond to it. Back and forth we went for many posts, it was soooo much fun! smile Occasionally, a guy is really good with his words in a direct chat and it can get me horny. Most guys are only so-so at this, but think they are incredibly good. Got that, male ego thing, but really, it takes some really creative chatting to make me wet. Not impossible, but definitely not easy. It certainly takes more than, "What are you wearing babe?" to get me going. lmao!