Thinking of others

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you ever think about sex with someone else while with your OH or masturbating? Would you be upset if they did?
Lurker
0 likes
I do, and He knows my fantasies and is OK with them. Ditto, I wouldn't have the least problem with Him thinking His own thoughts during sex.
Ungovernable
0 likes
I don't fantasize about specific people so much as certain images or memories, and I don't worry about the others he might be thinking of.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Always when masturbating. But usually my mind is on who I'm fucking. My SO isn't even the one I have sex with the most. Sounds strange, but my life is pretty strange! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often masturbate thinking of other significant friends that I know I will Never be intimate with.
I have been guilty of enjoying sex with my SO thinking of the pleasure I am having and enjoying and imagining that she is one of my other desirable women.
She has done the same as we have discussed the experience without affecting our relationship.
We have both had a number of previous lovers before we began OUR partnership.
I can't remember any times I have had a similar experience with one of my male FWB or felt they were enjoying me in the same way they would enjoy another woman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
guilty as charged, i can quite often slip off into fantasies about the first long term sexual partner i had
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. Characters from famous movies, people I know. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. Characters from famous movies, people I know. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbating? Yes.
While making love, maybe once or so. But you can kinda remedy it by roleplaying, specially if the person you were thinking of is kind of a celeb, and you can offer the same to your lover, if both of you are open to that.
Its a good idea not to think of others no matter whats on your mind, as its bad for the relationship, in my opinion. You can think of those fantasies when you touch yourself, if you would like.