The Worst Thing That Has Been Said To You

last reply
103 replies
12.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
"You will always be a liar, you are ugly, I fucking hate your guts and wish you were dead." - My Aunt
"Go fuck yourself, I don't ever want to speak to you again." That was from my (then) boyfriend, now husband.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been told more than a few times " You're really pretty(hot, attractive, whatever) until you smile" .... Thanks to wonderful genetics I don't have straight teeth, they're finally being fixed! I can't wait to smile a "real smile"... I've read in another forum post "what is an instant turn off" and A LOT of people said "bad teeth" which makes me IRATE! I can admit that yellow/uncared for teeth are an obvious turn off but crooked teeth is uncontrollable. Saying crooked teeth is an instant turn off would be like me saying Down Syndrome is an instant turn off! Pull your heads out of your ass's people....
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I called a woman a fat ass Kelly Price.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"I have cancer and have less than a month to live" (A lie told to me by someone I cared about, two weeks before she changed to a new screen name. It was a month+ of mourning before discovering the truth)
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My twin sister has called me so many foul names I can't even repeat some of them, but being called a slut by my father hurt the worst. I may be one, but he's the last person I want to hear it from! :-(
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
"You're just a piece of white trash cracker bitch that someone pulled out of the dumpster." (Said to me by the parent of a student in front of a class of 4th graders.)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You useless fucking cunt! (Said to me by a research scientist who was upset about scheduling instrument time. I filed a sexual harrassment complaint.)

And, yeah, something like that said to me by someone basically meaningless in my world isn't all that awful. It's been a pretty wonderful life overall.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Babys_safe_harbor
"I have cancer and have less than a month to live" (A lie told to me by someone I cared about, two weeks before she changed to a new screen name. It was a month+ of mourning before discovering the truth)

What The Fuck?!?!? That cunt!

As far as the worst thing said to me??? I can't think of anything now. Guess that's a good thing.
I have lived with some miserable fucks in my life. They've said loads of shit to hurt me. I don't care WHAT is said but the fact that they're trying to hurt me is pretty sad.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
some things should never be shared (altho Nicola once had the audaucity to critsize my speling!).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Your just a useless piece of shit and a looser i wish you had never been my son... Told to me many times by my father when i was aged 8 - 17 yrs
Lurker
0 likes
Your tits are so beautiful...if only you where 25 pounds thinner.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by sprite
some things should never be shared

This.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
being called a stupid bitch,wasnt very nice