Login

The View of a Man's Ass

last reply
14 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Alright ladies, I'm curious...I've been asked a few times to post a pic of my ass on Lush. So my question to y'all is, do you enjoy the view of a guys ass, and if so why?
Lurker
Not if they are all hairy or pimply. Ewww

But a nice butt is nice to look at. Don't guys like girl's butts?? How do you explain it? If it looks good and is a good shape, then its always nice to see smile
Active Ink Slinger
You're pretty built therefore you probably have a great butt, see the logical progression of thought?
Active Ink Slinger
If a guy has a nice ass, sure I like looking at it!
Active Ink Slinger
I LOVE ass shots because I love mens asses and doing very naughty things to them!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
To me a picture of an ass has to follow the same rules as a picture of an cock. The ass or penis must be relatively hair, must be clean and odorless, and must be relatively blemish free. I love hairless cocks, balls and ass cracks!
Lurker
Of course we do and most likely for the same reasons you guys like a womans back side. Firm and shapely and in conditions.. Yes and Yes

Seems like a few guys have commented on my Avatar
Active Ink Slinger
I like some ass. Just depends on the condition of the ass.

Minx.
Active Ink Slinger
Love men's bums!! Especially my man's bum!! :P however I wouldn't want to see a picture of just a guys' bum on his profile- that's a big too much. I like the whole back side of a man, the shoulders, the muscular back, they way the hips come in from the shoulders... the thighs..... I digress! biggrin xx
Lurker
can't beat a nice firm spankable ass. lol. drool over one in particular regularly, Oh if only ........
Lurker
Ooooh, how I love a nice toned, well-shaped ass. Just imagining that ass filling out a pair of snug jeans. Perfection...
Lurker
Quote by LovelyLexieGurl
If a guy has a nice ass, sure I like looking at it!

exactly smile
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Curlygirly
Ooooh, how I love a nice toned, well-shaped ass. Just imagining that ass filling out a pair of snug jeans. Perfection...

yessssssss

toned and muscular ass and legs in snug jeans... love that view
Lurker
My fine Ass is posted in my profile...so check it out and you tell me....also a fine pic in jeans ..Vickiejoe
Lurker
Quote by Bunny12
I LOVE ass shots because I love mens asses and doing very naughty things to them!

l know Bunny and whats she's tlaking about...if anyone one would know... it would be HER
Active Ink Slinger
I was never an ass woman until I met my SO. Now I love a nice toned, ass, gets my imagination brewing about squeezing and slapping it...
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Advanced Wordsmith
as others have commented i like a guys ass, just as much as a guy likes a girls ass. i like seeing them on all fours so i can run my nails down his back and slap his ass then lick his bud, reach around and stroke his manhood.