last reply
10 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of you ladies tried it?

What is your "review" of it (ie. how well does it work? ; is it "overrated"? ; etc....)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you should clarify what a Sybian is! I don't know lol. Am I just being blonde?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are amazing ....... the most intense orgasm ever .... on my Christmas list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Angelaslator, here you go
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops!
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
I think you should clarify what a Sybian is! I don't know lol. Am I just being blonde?

Angela, its a "fucking" machine. There is another thread about this already, has a few comments from women who have used it. Do a search if you want to read them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha ha somehow I don't think I'll be able to get on of those from Ann Summers! So where can women kind of try them out?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have been fortunate to have had opportunity to ride the sybian a few years ago after witnessing the orgasmic potential the sybian provides for women. I have to say riding a sybian was the most titillating experiences I have enjoyed, as I'm very multi-orgasmic. I had my partner in the room with me, so that was only icing on the cake. I have been considering making an investment in one, as I really love the erotic potential that owning one would present for me. Ladies, if you have the opportunity to ride the Sybian, I highly encourage you to try it. You won't regret it - I promise you that!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Id love to ride one, and maybe in front of others
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I first got introduced to one at a "girls party" many years ago.
It was strange, funny and almost ridiculous at that time! But after getting on it and trying it with serious friends at the controls, it is pure WOW!!!

Several refinements and smaller versions have been developed over the years and now I am really amazed how great they still are. But it is not for everyone! Some women cannot get into the thought of riding a man made item and get a satisfying climax with something so mechanical and somewhat noisy. IMO, these women are holding themselves back.

They are great and unique but they are not the "replacement" for men that some people feel they are . They are great for getting off on as quickly or or as long as you want it to be. It is great for couples or women who like to play together.

We still have Sybian parties with gals and couples and it can get out of hand with the wrong person at the controls. But the right person and setting can really bring you to a mind blowing, body thrashing, sweaty, screaming climax!

If you can justify your pleasures, you can justify the cost of a unit!

Otherwise, look in the swingers / lifestyle adds for Sybian parties to try one out!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and describing it as intense is an understatement. It was only once but I want more.