last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The gorgeous ladies of lush!!!
When it comes to body hair chest, back, down stairs what are you looking to find. Do you like trimmed, don king, shaved... Please help us men!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby's got a moderately hairy chest which I love, but in recent years the back started to resemble the front, hence, he got sugared on the back. In the early days he trimmed it tight down there because he thought I liked it better, but once I told him it was OK, he let it revert to it's jungle-like state. He's also recently gotten a bit shaggy on oddly enough, his calves, but not the rest of his legs, is that something any other guy has noticed, or girls have you seen it on your men as they get older? I can braid the hair on his calves almost, but very little on the thighs or even the ankles? What is up with that? I may have to take him for another sugaring appointment!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hair on the chest. I like the feel of it when I lay my head down on it and I really like the way it feels against my nipples and boobs when hugging or he is on top.

Back and butt hair, I dont care for. Fortunately, that is not a problem.

Leg and arm hair is not much which is fine.

As for pubic hair, I actually want him to have it. Trimming it a little is fine, but I prefer hair there.... it looks more masculine I guess. Plus, I shave, so the sensation against my smooth skin feels awesome.

hey, what's sugaring?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy chest and belly is kinda hot.. never used to like it but i do now. Hairy back is a no no no.. totally grosses me out. Trimmed down stairs is always good.. but shaved all off is a no no too.

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
0 likes
I love hairy chests and stomachs but as soon as men start sprouting nose, ear, back and shoulder hair, that's too much for me.
Lurker
0 likes
chest: yes.
A little on the pubes: yes.
Anywhere else: no thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a bit of chest hair and pubic hair... totally shaved is a turn off. Hairy back is a big NO!
Lurker
0 likes
i'm starting to get a complex...anybody want to wax my back?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the hairier the better : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, lovely ladies of lush... Thanks again for the fabulous advice. You all are awesome!!!! Now guys it's time for us to take action. The ladies have spoken and we know what they like to see...
Thank you,
Justin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always love hairy chest and pubic, a bit on other places like arms, legs, thighs, stomach, even shoulder is fine with me smile my bf is all that biggrin.
I like face stubble too, kinda makes me tingle and gives a nice sensation when he kiss my neck.
Removalist
0 likes
Quote by SousChef78
i'm starting to get a complex...anybody want to wax my back?

I like either or. It if fine for a man to have a hairy chest, belly and pubes. It is also fine for a man to be completely slick. Pick one, no mix matching. Hairy backs are out and any hair over a normal length must be trimmed. I tend to groom my lover to my preference so I certainly know my way around wax and straight razors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmhmm, majority rules! Some sexy hair on the chest please!! And that even sexier treasure trail below the belly button leading down...oh my, it does me in!

My hubby has always had a hairy chest (and the treasure trail), he asked me once a long time ago would I be more turned on by a bare chest (like if he shaved his chest, would I like it). Simply stated, and stated that way to him as well...NO! I love feeling it while trailing my hands and fingers over his chest and abdomen. It is a turn on for me, period..the end.

As far as hairs beginning to grow on other not so sexy areas, like the back and shoulders, so far...he's all good, no problems with that yet. I will have to agree though that if and when that stage does come about...might have to do something, we'll see lol.
Lurker
0 likes
its all about the guy im into...

if he's hairy then suddenly hairy becomes masculine and sexy..if hes smooth then that is sexy. when im turned on mentally then pretty much however he is physically i'll be into
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think a little hair on chest is sexy. But other than that, not into really hairy guys. Of course pubic hair is fine. I have never been with a guy that is totally shaved so can't comment on how I would like that.

But to be honest, if I really liked the guy, it wouldnt matter either way I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's a man I love... I don't care, but, I have always loved a hairy chest on a man....I find it comforting for some reason, maybe it's a daddy thing...huh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy chest..ooo yess please...some back hair...is ok..but sorry guys I can't do pubic hair..shudders...sorry..just keep it groomed and very very short
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill