last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi girls.

I haven´t checked if this has been asked in some other thread. If you had a one night stand with some guy, and all of a sudden you noticed the guy's armpits are like the gates of hell, what would you do?

Ask him to have a quick shower? Ignore it ? Walk away? Ever happened before?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd certainly lead him gently by my hand and switch the shower on and I'd jump in with him too. No clean man no nookie, unless it's just mowed the lawn sweaty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's a mild I've-had-a-long-day kind of stink, I would probably just deal with it.

If it's a pretty strong yucky smell, I would probably be polite and say, "why don't we have a shower together...."

And if it's an unbearable stench that led me to the conclusion that this guy has never seen running water, then I would make up an excuse and leave.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
If it's a mild I've-had-a-long-day kind of stink, I would probably just deal with it.

If it's a pretty strong yucky smell, I would probably be polite and say, "why don't we have a shower together...."

And if it's an unbearable stench that led me to the conclusion that this guy has never seen running water, then I would make up an excuse and leave.

Yep this. I can cope if its just a long day kind of smell, not had a chance to shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he was working outdoors all day, I can handle it.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went out with a guy whose job was painting and decorating, and for the first couple of months he always smelt nice and clean. As soon as we got past the 'dating' and became a couple, he stopped showering.... he constantly smelt awful...Needless to say, we weren't together very long!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be very nice and tell him lets take a long and sensual shower baby I wanna feel sexy with you in the shower and have fun in there to switch things up a bit lets make love in the shower after I dedicte sometime to just caresing each other as we soap up. ;)

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
I am afraid I would not be very diplomatic. If it is odor from this yesterdays shower and, if want to do me you damned well better get in that shower and I you want company I would be more than happy to join you.

But then there was the pool guy, who had body beautiful and always had a bit of fresh and sweet sweat on his body. I did not care, to think about it his scent and glow my have been party of the mystic.

Maybe it how bad and how turned on I was plus. Oh yes I would walk if necessary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by SweetPenny

Yep this. I can cope if its just a long day kind of smell, not had a chance to shower.

May I say I agree?