Login

The first time you sucked a cock?

last reply
36 replies
40.8k views
5 watchers
30 likes
1 like

This was me anonymously. I'll own it now as I have zero regrets!

I had a platonic guy friend on the swim team. I was a 5'4" blonde with pert B cups and He was an attractive 17 year old, black & tightly muscled. He wanted to shave for a meet and was scared to do it himself. I shaved his legs then, noticing the bulge in his Speedo, pulled his suit down & shaved his pubic area. He was so hard! I just teased him with a quick wank and kiss on the head...then I lost control.

I wrapped my lips around his raging hard cock and gave my first blowjob. It was sloppy but I made up for it with hormone driven enthusiasm! He came in my mouth and I swallowed what I could and let the rest dribble down onto my chin and tits :-)

PS, we never dated but fooled around occasionally. He was also my first rim job!

Sexual Connoisseur
3 likes

Vicki and I were doing an MMF for the first time. I will never forget her words, "Billy, if you enjoy watching me eat pussy, then it's only fair that I can watch you sucking a cock."

I tried it. I liked it. I did it then, and I will do it now. After all, fair is fair.

Please read our latest story.

Friends, Cousins And Lovers

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I just remember what a natural fit it was.

and how good it felt in there.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I could remember I was slightly scared, but after hand job I slowly opened my mouth. It swelled inside my mouth and soft thing changed to thick and hard. Then salty taste pre-cum began to leak............

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

I just remember what a natural fit it was.

and how good it felt in there.

You Always knew you were an expert at it 😉

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smiley69

You Always knew you were an expert at it 😉

0 likes

I'm not allowed to say.So I plead the fifth