The fine line between flirting and ...

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, suppose you're in a relationship.
What would you let your man get away with in terms of flirting with another woman.

A wink, a smile, a touch, a blowjob (just kidding)? or anything in between.
Lurker
0 likes

oh my .... I like your sense of humour Tommie! (blow job ... hehehe - don't you guys wish!)

I can honestly answer that none of my partners have every flirted with another woman in my company. They have been more ticked off that another man would think it was ok to chat ME up! lol that's another thread, I think! lol

What would I be comfortable with ... if he flirted IN FRONT of me?? none of your offers. It just would not happen ... I am very ... captivating! ;-)

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lets just say it had better not happen.. cause it will get ugly!!! I will ask him out loud if he would like to go home with her or me...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
For some reason I tend to date men that love to flirt... but then again, I am a natural flirt myself.

Every situation is different. If we're out together as a couple, my feeling is, don't do it in front of me, and I respect the same rules.

On certain evenings we might both be up for a little fun, and flirting with other people might be part of the game, or to reach an end goal (ie. threesome), but as long as we're both on the same page, it's anything goes.

When we are out separately, I don't care about flirting, as long as he keeps it in his pants. Flirting is fun, and we are all sexual beings.

If he is on an occasional 'guys weekend away', I care even less. I don't believe in "traditional monogamy"... I'm more a proponent of "structured non-monogamy".
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I have often 'dated' women who are incorrigible flirts. I have been in their company, before...together in nightclubs, within beer-gardens, at wedding receptions, at the lake in party coves...just about anywhere men and women congregate. Married, single, in open-relationships, etc...

It has been a long time since my date flirting openly with another man or men OR women...has irked me.

As a matter of fact, if I were with a woman who wasn't getting that attention, I'd wonder why not.

This is more a question about yourself and how you handle other people flirting with your partner either of the moment or the person you have chosen to be involved in a relationship with.

So, how secure are you...with yourself? Me - very. There was a time, in my early to mid 20's when I would not have been so cool with this behavior.

But this is also about jealousy - and to me...that's just about the worse thing that can and will kill any type of relationship, quicker than anything else. It's a waste of emotion and energy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I, unfortunatly for any of my partners, am exceedingly possesive and jealous. Granted, it's because I lack confidence in myself...

I mean - he can smile at another girl, and talk to her... But you know, that's about my limits. I get itchy if they hug hello, but if he was to start touching her casually, of winking he'd get into trouble... As for a blowjob I'd probably end up making him fellate a gun... (or you know, dumping him, as that's a slightly more reasonable reaction...)... But I'd try to be reasonable about it... But I personally wouldn't be comfortable with my partner flirting with someone else, and worse disrespecting me enough to do it infront of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he initiates it, I'm fine. If she starts it, I'm insecure enough to worry still. I need to work on that, I mean, ten plus years, happy marriage, he's never strayed, we've been incredibly happy, and I still get that way from time to time. Now he loves it when I flirt with guys. I have one co-worker that we routinely plan running away to Tahiti, Fiji, what have you. He's all of 24, and his girlfriend could be a model, but we both have a good sense of humour and enjoy the banter and back and forth.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
There way go again back to 1910 instead of 2010!!!

What if he does flirt a bit what harm is there. Do you think he loves you less than the previous day, because of some flirting.. If you relationship is that fragile, you have some serious problems.

What if he even has sex with her. Another big deal! You have a commitment of love and repect or a marriage license, not any ownership certificate like a car.

We are a very much non monogamous couple and I would still be unmarried if my husband had not agreed to travel this path.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rawr! that red text is a bit harsh. but thats my opinion.

There is nothing wrong with a smile. Winks are cool when they are obviously satirical. Blowjobs on the side, well, I may have to draw the line there.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well my boyfriend is a very good looking guy and many girls come his way. Then again, many men come my way! Well a little flirting doesn't hurt as long as it's clean and he's still in my arms when the night's over.