last reply
34 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sinful_Asiaa
Like being on a rollercoaster , and you go on that first drop , your stomach rises up to your throat and then you yell out but the ride keeps going . You twist and turn and fly so fast . More dips come but none of them are like that first one, theyre just softcore dips. Finally you come off and ypu say "Lets do it again !"

Nice description thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sinful_Asiaa
Like being on a rollercoaster , and you go on that first drop , your stomach rises up to your throat and then you yell out but the ride keeps going . You twist and turn and fly so fast . More dips come but none of them are like that first one, theyre just softcore dips. Finally you come off and ypu say "Lets do it again !"

Nice
Lurker
0 likes
Oh well - had a go - any comments welcome - hope I've captured some of it on newly published Drum Lesson Part 5
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1
Since it takes a lot to get me to orgasm when it happens it continues usually for two or three minutes. I have squirted recently for the first time with a man I just met with a huge cock and it was wonderful, I couldn't stop cumming for him! I had a second orgasm awhile later and it took me to the moon.

Toni give me an opportunity and ill ensure u receive orgasms ALL day and into the night
Lurker
0 likes
Orgasm is a state on the west coast of the US; ain't it ? I flunk geometry or is it geography.