Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The craziest/sexiest place you have had sex is...

last reply
55 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My wife on the hood of our car, by the side of a relatively busy country road in the south of France.
And yours is?
Lurker
0 likes
In a doctors office.
In a port a potty
Lurker
0 likes
In the pool, in the movies , on he parents bed, on the beach, in the garden.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i don't know if it counts but got an oral from my wife while driving on highway... thank god it was damn late and there were not much cars around smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While attending a matenee movie and sitting in the back row. My college girlfriend and I became a little bit frisky and there were only a few in attendance and they were a number of rows down. She was wearing a short skirt and place my hand on her upper thigh. I took this as a sign that she wanted me to do more so I knelt on the floor as she removed her panties. She twisted in her seat to give me better access and I gave her oral. When she reached orgasm she let out a loud sigh and she told me later that one lady did turn around and smile.
Lurker
0 likes
The toilets in my secondary school
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the back seat of my car in a parking lot during prom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a public comfort room.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Irie
Sex on a motorbike

Please tell me it was parked at the time.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Irie
Sex on a motorbike; masturbation, the eiffel tower (it was winter and he embraced me with his big coat so no one knew ;-)

eiffel tower! that is brilliant!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
against the hood of a car at dusk during the fall season.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In a bathroom in Philly, with Clouded windows. People could see what we were doing, that girl was crazy. I need to call her up again....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on a pier by the beach doggie style looking out to sea
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on a pier by the beach doggie style looking out to sea
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a full pub car park twice
in a bus stop on a main road at rush hour.
childs play area
love giving my man head while he is driving
on the reception desk at work.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On the couch under a blanket with my ex girlfriend while watching a movie, her mum was in the next room doing the dishes after dinner
Please to meet ya, with meat to please ya
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On the couch with my girlfriend right infront of her dad who was reading newspapers
Lurker
0 likes
At a wedding while in a room with boyfriend in winters right in middle of people......under the quilt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the flower bed of a garden

in the back of a van parked on the shoulder of a busy interstate

backstage at Madison Square Garden, New York (long story)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hotie
On the couch with my girlfriend right infront of her dad who was reading newspapers

Hero worthy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at the beach and at the boat.
Lurker
0 likes
In the kitchen of a local community centre during a family party
Lurker
0 likes
In the restroom at the movie theater in the mall, or in an elevator at Yonkers Department store.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a gondola at a ski resort. We got cheers from the cars in front of us as we exited! Very hot!
Nerdzilla
0 likes
at the end of a public dock at midnight. Wearing handcuffs. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
The craziest would be in the horse stall while the local 4H group was touring the barns.
The sexiest ........with a wonderful friend of mine under the stars by the lake on my grandmas patchwork quilt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a sunny afternoon , up against a big tree in a public park , briefly there were no other people in sight . Taking an after dinner walk along a beach , made love below a clifftop nightclub , where people were leaning over the protective wall , throwing their cigarette butt ends that landed near us . In the sea on a steeply shelving shore , very close crowded beach , where people might easily have guessed what we were doing .