Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The craziest/sexiest place you have had sex is...

last reply
55 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At a busy beach standing in about 4' of water with people swimming all around us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a custom van on the Summit of Pikes Peak during the last week in July during a snowstorm
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On the forward deck of a boat on Buckeye Lake, with 2 naked girlfriends, with our faces buried in each others pussies.

On a cliff over the Licking River, with people watching us from the bike trail across the river.

In a basement rec room with 6 other girls, with a bunch of our boyfriends watching us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In town on a walk bridge in late fall no leaves and houses on both sides of the creek, in a church parking lot, in front of the bank on prom night, the pitchers mound of the high school field and in the walk in cooler at the grocery store where I worked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
In town on a walk bridge in late fall no leaves and houses on both sides of the creek, in a church parking lot, in front of the bank on prom night, the pitchers mound of the high school field and in the walk in cooler at the grocery store where I worked.

Pitcher's mound, home plate and the 50 yard line of the football field>>always popular with HS crowd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Craziest: naked in the snow at a place in VT where you could rent the use of a hot tub by the hour - 2 of which were outdoors. We knew that getting out of the tub would put us in view of anyone looking out the window of the common room above. The 1st time I was on top and it didn't seem all that cold (the hot tub was 104). The second time I was on the bottom, colder for me but well worth it. Being on the bottom, I did notice that in addition to possible viewers up in the common room, the couple in the adjoining hot Tub could see us and were enjoying the view around the edge of the privacy fence.
Sexiest: in the ocean at a nude beach in RI. My wife and I would wade or swim out to waist deep water. She would float on her back, spreading her legs. I'd get in between her legs. Just seeing her shaved womanhood open for my viewing and inviting my entry would bring my cock the rest of the way to full mast. I simply stood still and would pull her to me, aiming my cock so it would slip into her moist folds. My hands on her hips moved her in and out, my cock filling her each time
I pulled her in close. Sometimes people in the water (mostly but not always men) would come close to get a better look, to confirm what they thought they were seeing. Sometimes one or both of us would come, but not always.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Craziest....Red Deer, Alberta, Canada (to be there is to be crazy)

in the summer

or the winter

It's so cold the money has a "Use by" date

every place (even Red Deer) is sexy enough to suit me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge - before it was legal to climb it and legal for me (and it was dark).
In his kitchen with him actually cumming into me doggy and his mother opening the front door. I ran out the back with cum streaming down my legs and him trying to get his pants back on. In my rush I left my pants on the floor and fortunately he kicked them out of sight.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At the top of the Cape Hatteras lighthouse in the middle of the night. My girlfriend was a seasonal NPS ranger and had the key to the lighthouse. We climbed the stairs in the dark because a flashlight would have given us away. At the top it was amazing……the light was going around, the wind was blowing and the view was spectacular……..as was the sex! We left our clothes inside the lighthouse so they wouldn't get blown away. Being naked together and caressed by the wind and having her bend over holding the railing while we had sex was a thrill!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the dunes of Mallorca
change room in a department store
got fingered in an elevator
masturbated in a public train during an evening trip
my BF controlled a remote controlled vibrator I wore whilst shopping
using a vibrator in the passenger seat whilst BF was driving on the Autobahn
on a flight (Melb-Singapore). We used a blanket to cover, but his fingers drove me over the edge ......
I fingered a girl friend whilst watching a movie in a cinema. She came multiple times, very hard ....grin...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My high school had two floors, we fucked on the stairs while classes were going on.....
Lurker
0 likes
On the baseball field of my boyfriend's private college campus. Between first base and the pitching mound (the two positions he played). It was amazing, even AFTER we got busted by campus security! So hot. And, when we got back to his fraternity.....everybody had already heard! Lol
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The catwalk above the stage at the Guthrie Theater in Mpls. (I was a stagehand there).
The Linebacker
0 likes
Once in college, when my now wife was my girlfriend, the first of several times she was my girlfriend, we sneaked onto the field at Sanford Stadium after midnight and had sex on 'G' at the 50 yard line.

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I dated the preachers son for a bit.....so yeah....church sex

I have also had sex in The Magic Kingdom.....behind some shrubbery....
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
On a weight bench in a closed public gym, during daylight hours, in relatively close proximity to a window.
Lurker
0 likes
On Richardson Bay, just north of Sauslito Calif in tall grasses with about dozen or so friends very nearby
Madam Carol
0 likes
In Chuck's Cessna 182 while he was flying. And yes, above 5,280 feet.

Lurker
0 likes
One a roller coaster. I puked down her cleavage.
Lurker
0 likes
Hotel balcony in a hot summer evening in Barcelona
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost my virginity at a play ground behind a maintenance building in the afternoon. Under the bleachers at a rodeo during the bull dogging portion of the rodeo. At several local airports in the middle of the runway at night. We are members of the mile high club. The first time was over East Texas in a Cessna 182 @ 7500 feet. We have reconfirmed our membership many times the latest being in Dec 2015 in a Cessna Citation X @ 33,000 feet. In the middle of a federal highway at night. In the car during the day on the shoulder of the interstate during a very heavy rain. Visibility got to bad to drive so we pulled over. To kill some time and because we were both horny, we climbed in the back seat and fucked until the rain stopped. At Pontchartrain Beach in the water mid day with a crowd of people swimming around us. In several adult theaters, several times in most of them. On a park bench at night along the lake front, again many times. In the sleeper of an 18 wheeler after flashing and then catching the trucker. In the cab of a train while going threw the French Quarter back in the early 80s. In the back of a bus on the way to meet Hubbie. It was his instructions. One afternoon on a pick-nick table along the Natchez trace. Then under the water falls that was the attraction for the pick-nick tables. The next day on a park bench on a small island at the end of a board walk through the swamp on the Natchez trace. This was with a stranger and Hubbie. He had followed us to several sites and we had talked with him at the stops. Again this was Hubbie's instructions. There has been many more places too.

We found it very erotic and a big turn on to see where and how often we could get away with it. Never was caught by any one we did not want to be caught by.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the walk-in freezer at a pizza joint... cold but hot!
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the toilets at my wedding,,,with the best man
Lurker
0 likes
Hospital for the mentally unbalanced
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In Catholic HS, in the room next to where the Nuns ate lunch, I blew my boyfriend. I was more afraid afterwards of God than the Nun's finding out.