12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Its possible, not every girl bleeds and finds it really painful.

I only had a teeny bit of spotting and it only hurt for the first few seconds, although i was quite sore after that.

Also going on a bicycle doesnt make a girl not a virgin!
Lurker
0 likes
Can't really understand the big deal surrounding virginity anyhow. Bit like ones first day at school. Anything can happen. Mine wasn't too eventful
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nuts
and never went on a bicycle

Ummmmmm.... huh?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I lost my virginity it didn't hurt at all. I was expecting it to hurt but it really didn't at all!
Lurker
0 likes
I think by "never went on a bicycle" he was suggesting that the girl in question hadn't had the opportunity to "pop her cherry" by means other than intercourse. As for the question, if you both had fun and enjoyed yourselves, wit not take her at face value?
Lurker
0 likes
Someone needs to read up on some myth busters.

- Not EVERY girl has a hymen
- Most girls' hymens are already broken from day to day life and goings on
- Hymens ALREADY have a hole in them for menstruation, so it's not quite as simple as snapping a bit of skin in half with your dick

I didn't feel any pain the first time I had sex, nor did I bleed in any shape or form.

So, yes, she could well have been a virgin. Bicycle or no bicycle
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, every girl is different.

I rode bicycles, horses, did gymnastics and used tampons while growing up and losing my virginity still hurt like hell.
Lurker
0 likes
or maybe the girl is a lying slut...
Lurker
0 likes
When I first had sex, I didn't bleed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm like most of the girls on this thread.

I believed from reading doctor's advice in teen mags to historical romances that virgin girls bleed their first time.

However when my time came I didn't bleed at all (I used to ride horses and I was physically active) but I felt it was uncomfortable at first.

As for the girl in question it is likely she has never had sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah there is a chance. not every girl bleeds during the first time. also, she could've broken it by doing strenuous activity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you all