Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

terrified...a little advice would be fantastic!!!

last reply
6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My whole life, I've kinda tinkered with the idea of being with another female. I still have yet to gather the courage to try, but I was wondering...ladies...if you were going to be approached by someone that wants to try something, no strings attached...how would you want to be approached? I don't know anything about girls or how to properly approach them...(i'm not exactly a normal chick, so what I like differs I'm sure)

PLEASE help me...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Compliment and flatter her. Flirt. If you aren't sure if she is bi, maybe say something like 'wow, your boyfriend is one lucky guy'. Let her know that you are attracted to her. Say it with your eyes... Buy her a drink. She'll get what you're trying to do... if she's not into it, she'll probably make herself scarce, or give you the verbal cues.

A great way (if you're nervous about approaching) is to check out sites like adultfriendfinder and post as a 'bicurious girl'. You can meet other girls interested in the same thing, connect online and then in real life. At least that way everyone knows the situation ahead of time.

Or going to a fetish party, sex party or bisexual girls party will likely put you in a more open environment where more women are likely to play both ways...
Lurker
0 likes
We all must have girlfriends that we talk about that word...you know sex... What if you said something about there are so many Bi woman today. I do not know if I could make the first move. or something.

Dancing Doll's plan sounds like it could be a pleasant and successful approach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doll's got the right idea. Letting her know you're attracted to her might be all you need and she'll take it from there. I've been approached once, and while I wasn't interested, it was easy enough to let her know how I felt. I was totally flattered of course, but not quite my thing...maybe one of these days I
ll try it.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
thank everyone sooooo much for all the great advice. Will definitly keep all in mind. ;) Also...on a more personal note--I finally took the plunge and openly admitted to one of my friends that I'm bisexual. considering my VERY conservative history....that's a huge deal! thanks so much for everything!!!!!

-Mindy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That took courage, Mindy. Good for you. You should feel proud of yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks MahlerSymphony.....and I am proud. Very much so. As a matter of fact-that friend and I had lunch yesterday and he told me that he's kinda known for quite some time now. I laughed and said, "You couldn't let ME know?!"