Temperature play?

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heave you done this? Experiences? Best recommendation to try when temperatures playing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the seat heat in my car!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Call me naive, but just what is temperature play?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adele

Hot/cold play. Using things like wax or ice cubes.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My ex-girlfriend used to use ice cubes on me (and in me). I wouldn't let her drip hot wax on me though. Call me a coward!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being kissed when your partner has ice in her mouth . as it melts the cold water dribbles out and down our chests ..... yummy
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by adele

Oh do keep up! Even I knew what it was.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its better done when one of the partners is blindfolded as it heightens senses. Ice is great to use on your partners body when its one of those roasting hot summers days . Don't apply ice straight out of the freezer as it can "burn" skin . Best placed in a jug first and use them . Special candles for wax play can be bought from sex shops or online versions . These melt at a far lower temperature than normal candles and therefore shouldn't burn the skin . Temperature play can be done along side food play and other sensory methods such as dragging a flogger gently over your partners body .
Lurker
0 likes
This is about as erotic as it gets.....and BTW...I have had this done to me and my nipples got so hard, I thought there were 6" long.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An icecube teased around our nipples or pussy on a warm day, omg yes or our glass dildo fresh from the fridge...mmmmm my gf and I love this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i tried ice cubes with my gf, it was good experience..
After a long teasing, ice was almost all melt and she was not able to reach her release, just on the edge but enough to go over the top..
so i just push the last piece of ice inside her and she literally exploded smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the advice. Yeah has been a recent discussion to try with someone, and I’m very interested. Just like to do my research.
Lurker
0 likes
Hot wax is always delightful. Cold lube always shocks me. My glass dildo, if it isn't warmed up before inserting can be quite an experience! Occasionally good, but usually too cold, like jumping into a river. But, it warms up very quickly once inside!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
My ex-girlfriend used to use ice cubes on me (and in me). I wouldn't let her drip hot wax on me though. Call me a coward!

When playing with wax, there are a lot of variables to consider.....

Soy based waxes melt at temps as low as 111 degrees, where bee wax (hard type) will take 138 degrees. Keep in mind, the normal hot water heater is set at 110- 115, highest being 120. (Instant hot type heaters can be set hotter, but average is still 112-115!!)
Hot pots for waxing hair removal is typically 86 - 104 degrees..

The higher you hold a melting candle over target, the more it cools before making contact.... start high and really slowly, lower to where you cause partner to flinch to avoid next drip.... then, again, varied from there.....

Just like getting into the bath tube.... it feels hotter the more sudden it comes in contact... body area adjusting with exposure.... and self application less shock then if done by other... blindfold increases the surprise of it all.

Where the wax hits and how many drips changes the intensity... starting with a small spot then increasing circle to cover, say your nipple is interesting affect in that new drips reheat and cool the area, causing a "pinching effect" was the wax dries.

Play, but play safe!!!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Hot wax is always delightful. Cold lube always shocks me. My glass dildo, if it isn't warmed up before inserting can be quite an experience! Occasionally good, but usually too cold, like jumping into a river. But, it warms up very quickly once inside!

I second that about the cold lube shocking me. My first anal when he dropped the lube between my cheeks I was definitely startled. He told me don't worry, it would be warmed up soon. That was most definitely an understatement. But the burning and stinging felt good in a strange kind of way.
Meagan